G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, February 02, 2009

Its like learning to fly, or falling in love

Been trying to learn this score since 7plus till about 9plus, and now my back is aching! Cuz I have no proper keyboard stand, so the keyboard has to be on the floor. And to learn the tutorial from my laptop, I had to put my laptop on the floor too.



Learnt a bit of Forbidden Love by S.E.N.S. too.

I really didn't wanna blog, but goshhhh I gave in to temptation! (I've been doing that recently)

On the other hand, lessons have been mundane. REALLY mundane. The Apollo wafer thing that Syafiqah gave me during CME to munch on really saved my day.

Oh, on another note, CONGRATS TO EILEENY BEANIE!

It was SOOOOO nice to see the bus go into school after a super tiring day of physical training, and I realised hey its the badminton peeps and she was waving like a siao char bor at me.

Of course, being the ultimate Arashi fans, we communicated with telepathy.

Nah, just joking. We used our hands and lip-synced words. Whoo, 5-0! WELL DONE!


I REALLY DON'T LIKE THE SUICIDES WE DID DURING TRAINING. :(

Its like, 4 points to touch! Last time we did 2, then Mrs Sidhu increased it to 3. I could still do it then, and could like run 4 rounds with others before I literally died. This time I was a goner! The first time and you could see half the sailing team on the floor panting.

I'd rather do 4 rounds than to do 2 and die.

Tho.. it did feel nice to run outside school. My lungs couldn't take it again. Maybe I should really take Mom's advice and go see a doc about my breathing.. Hmm.

I HAVE SO MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT BUT URGH, SCHOOLWORK AND REALITY IS SNAPPING AT ME RIGHT NOWWWW. :(

OKAY NEED TO FINISH UP MORE HOMEWORK TTFN, TATA FOR NOW!

( pictures of my CNY will be up after I'm done visiting! Celine's place Wednesday! )


p.s. D.

No comments: