G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feeling exuberant, ebullient

This rose from Sally wilted already. :(



I loved the sports heats on Friday. Whoooo..!!!

Sadly, after graduating I won't be feeling that much happiness I get from sprinting unless I go take part in some marathon or something. :( the feeling of seeing myself catch up from 4th runner to 2nd/1st in the 4x100 inter-CCA relay was AWEEESOME! Friggin'!

Dearest crashed into me LOL. So funnay. Didn't notice till someone pointed it out.



And getting first for both 100m and 200m was the best. Like, FINALLY. it took me what, 4 years??!

I'M SO GETTING MYSELF A DSLR AFTER O'S. Carlo lent me his to play around. Wide lens is the most friggin' awesome thing I've ever experienced in a DSLR man! HOLY.

Santa please give me one for my birthday or something even tho you don't celebrate birthdays but Christmas LOL.


Tuition wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I got a bit bored out when he taught me vectors.. but in the end I still got it after the 1 1/2 hrs lesson.

I'd rather spend 1.5hrs chionging thru the whole chapt 4 AND understanding it in tuition, rather than spend like God knows how many periods chionging thru it and NOT understanding it during Emath lessons.


I JUST HAD THIS CONVO WITH IZZY ON MSN:
[ Ichiha ] - Make Me, Break Me, I Dont Care. says:
u better sleep hor
gwen i am. ♥ POLAROIDDDDS! says:
yesh izzy
[ Ichiha ] - Make Me, Break Me, I Dont Care. says:
wait jimmy come after chair leh not u
gwen i am. ♥ POLAROIDDDDS! says:
LOL
HAHAHHAA
chair
HAHAHAHA LOLOLOL
[ Ichiha ] - Make Me, Break Me, I Dont Care. says:
then wat
gwen i am. ♥ POLAROIDDDDS! says:
SO FUNNY OMG
[ Ichiha ] - Make Me, Break Me, I Dont Care. says:
table?
gwen i am. ♥ POLAROIDDDDS! says:
chair
HAHA
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
[ Ichiha ] - Make Me, Break Me, I Dont Care. says:
crazy girl
confirm kena bang by car just now right

SO FUNNY! "Come after chair not you" LOL chair!
*imagines Mr Lim running after a chair*
----------------------

Just came back from my aunt's place. They had their weekly mahjong session again.

Something MAJORLY pissed me off, so pardon me for letting off some steam, cuz if they didn't realise it yet WE ALL DON'T LIKE IT.

(edited: Okay I decided to delete the ranting. LEAVE IT FOR LIVEJOURNAL!!)


Me and Timothy were so bored out and tired.
He just came back from softball training.

So.. we spent the day there at his house playing our PSP games in ge-m's room, talking about school and stuffs, watching The Clone Wars, playing guitar, calculating possibilities..

If I thought my sec4 life in MFSS was hectic and terrible, I never realised how hard ACS(I) students have it!

He's literally busy from morning till 9/10+ everyday!

Tim sounds like Ryan when he sings while playing his guitar- they both have the English accent, except Tim doesn't go off-key -.- and he kept asking me if his singing was bad which IT WASN'T lol.

After that he wanted to play Poker but couldn't find people to haha since they were all mahjong-ing. So he started opening 5 cards by himself and calculating the Possibility of him winning, getting flushes and pairs etc. It's as if he was doing magic tricks cuz he was correct majority of the time.

The power of Math. :\
I would never think of possibility while playing Poker.

I fell asleep while he played a game my bro transferred into the PSP, and then we went outside to slack and watch Arsenal vs. Sunderland.

BENDTNER IS LIKE THE MOST EPIC PHAIL (fail) PLAYER I'VE EVER SEEN!

The Arsenal vs. Cardiff City match was damn funny but what the hell IT WAS AN OPEN GOAL! This match.. omg his kicks are quite off and what is he doing man!

And then..
THE REFEREE YELLOW-CARDED NASRI!

WHAT THE HELL MAN. I WAS FUMING MAD LA, even tho I knew its nothing much (if he red-carded Nasri I would effing scream at the TV!!). Like, they showed the replay and OBVIOUSLY Nasri didn't push the guy! Its so. Bloody. OBVIOUS!!

Then when the stupid Whitehead (YES THERES ACTUALLY SOMEONE WITH A SURNAME "WHITEHEAD"!) pushed Nasri down and he literally slided across the grass like how heavy boulders are being transported in rivers, the referee didn't bother. WHAT NONSENSE!

But I fell asleep halfway thru half-time. :\

Sorry about my posts being wordy nowadays! Here's a nice picture of 4E which I got from Atiqah's phone to end off this whole post, in compensation. :(

With Mr Izar.
We're the 4Endeavour love yo.


p.s. I really wanna go to Kinokuniya all of a sudden :\

No comments: