G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rant post + a lot of nonsense

Thought of posting all the V-Day + IPP exercise photos, but blogger's being a beeyotch and not letting me post 5 pictures at a go. After painstakingly uploading so many pics one by one I'm lazy to post.

Woke up at 7:30am today. Wanted to go back to sleep but kept thinking about the museli bars that I'm supposed to buy for the regatta today so I couldn't.

Smsed Dee, Nic Wong and got no reply.
Called Dee and accidentally woke him up from his BEAUTY SLEEP, and he was reeeeeally grumpy and hung up after a while. Opps and double opps. Sorry!

But it kinda hurt to think that in the past if I woke him up he would be okay with it.

At least he called back and apologized.

SIGH, I NEED TO GET MY MIND OFF ALL THE NEGATIVES!

(Rant starts here so you can skip it. I just need to get whats on my mind out)

Whats in the past stays in the past. I screwed up this so its my fault. I need to control my anger laaa. Need to stop throwing tantrums at him. Need to stop thinking how much has changed!!

UGH UGH AND TRIPLE UGH!

He's reminding me more and more of _.
Don't wanna get so sad.

I mean, who does?

I keep comparing us now and us then. Its like, so much has changed. Yeah cuz I started screwing up first, but what the hell, I feel as if we're no longer the same. Comparing how we were in the past and how we are now.. kinda sucks. It makes me feel like crap, and kinda confuses me.

Its got me thinking a lot.



I got so much more to rant but I think I'll leave it to livejournal.


Went to NTUC to buy the museli bars at like 9.30am and then bused down to school. Saw a few sailors, think Mubarak, Teng and Iggy going in.

Talked to the sailors, wished them luck.

Talked to Dee and he seemed really.. reluctant to talk?
Or maybe it was me. I know how easily paranoid I get.

Went home after they left. Then stood at the bus stop and missed two 262 buses. Kinda stupid. Ended up taking 169, and I saw Jiaqi at the traffic light so went to say hi.

---------------------------------

Tuition at 2. How long's it been since I had tuition? A year roughly.

Hope it doesn't get too awkward. Haha. Its like, I don't like personal tutors cuz it gets really weird. But since Ker is so comfortable with this tutor, I thought, why not?

I'm gonna be joining Qihua for the SINDA tuition for chem.

So I'm gonna be coming back at like 9-ish every 2 days. :\

I really don't know how I can keep this up for a year! Its so FUSTRATING!

Okay better get ready for tuition. Update later. :)

I really should get all that crap off my mind right about...

.

.

.

Now.

No comments: