G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, February 26, 2009

We.


You know, sometimes we all just have to, well, smile and let things go.

After having gotten 15/25 for Literature, my pet subject, it was pretty hard to remain smiling cuz it kinda hit me hard like woah!. During the SL meeting, well.. things happened and I just had to cry again, which is like could you believe it, DURING the meeting!

Another post at another inhumane time, considered that since we have school tomorrow.

Sailing tomorrow, bad flu, sorethroats.. ugh. I don't know why I'm not sleeping yet. Well okay maybe cuz I got a little too carried away watching Gossip Girl, which is a hell of an awesome show you should really go watch it. "Xoxo, Gossip Girl".


Tata for now, and goodnight.

Xoxo

No comments: