G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Like a girl changes clothes,

Okay since most people say I don't update much, I shall! :)



Ian Eastwood. Been watching him since last year. And this choreo is super sick. I don't know how he does it. He's around my age somemore! So envious! Wobz also danced in this studio before so yeah. Millennium! I wanna go there man.

But his style's recently changed to be somewhat like Adam Sevani's, tho.

AH I MISS HIP HOP! GRRRRRR.

I don't know how much longer I can stand not taking lessons. And Maqrius asked me to join back now that the studio's relocated! I missssss dance like mad okay.

I've been so busy recently, what with all the tests this week and common tests coming up next. Can't wait for tomorrow since it'll be such a slackish day.

IPP before recess and after recess it's like, most likely some racial harmony/total defense thing? Mel told me haha. Then going to J8 with Cia after school and then going home TO SLEEP before going out at night for a moooovie.

This is why I love Fridays. :)

And oh! I baked again, for Valentine's Day.

Cards will be given on Monday I swear to you guys whom I love sososo much! Sorry! After baking I've was too tired to make cards. And I didn't buy them since I prefer handmade.

During Student Leaders' Investiture rehearsal. My lovelies!

Realised that most of us in this pic are from 1E'06. Okay fine, all but 2.

And this is the work of art of me, Alex, Bev, Jani, Amanda, Afiqah and Nic.

It just proves to you how bio sometimes makes us so bored we write notes and I start making a paper aeroplane out of it and start marking the English they used in this paper.



Timothy and Jiawen. :)

These pictures were all during the CNY period, first few is from our reunion dinner at my gran's place.


She loves seeing herself in the phone via the 3G camera!
HOW CUTE CAN SHE GET?


2nd. I don't know what this will bring for us.
Just know that no matter what, I'll always be right by your side and here for you. Hopefully it'll be vice versa. Thankful that you've been around for me all this while.

How much will we change?


p.s.
I LAUGHED FOR 17MINS STRAIGHT DURING ENGLISH TODAY!

No comments: