G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good morning!

It (was) 6:09AM.

I'm BLOGGING at 6 in the morning.

While eating my breakfast.

I bet my bro's thinking, "jie, why the hell do you get to use the laptop at 6? AM??!" well, cuz I woke up at 4:44AM (okay whaaaa? I know 4 is my fav number but 444?) and couldn't go back to sleep so I studied geog till 5.40am and went to bathe happily tralala.

I kinda regret going sailing yesterday. The winds were AWEEEESOME, but when I came home I was so tired out and slackish like.

Gawd, I need to work on my self-discipline.

(Master of procastination, yes I am.)

I only started studying at like 10.40pm? And was so sleepy by 11.30pm.

So I took a break, telling myself I'd take a 1hr nap when I took a 5hr one.

=_=|||

And now I look so sleep-deprived, what with me in a jacket when the fan's blowing in my face and my hair so wet. Hah! Finally, I took a shower early so I have 30mins of "natural hair drying" time. :)

I feel so self-contradictory.
Jacket + fan in my face. Weird much!

And I choked on the sauce on my hotdog just now. Its burning. My. Throat.

AND I ALREADY HAVE A FRIGGIN' SORETHROAT!

Common test week.. not so much fun is it? Can't wait till tomorrow, last paper. Which is literature. I already told myself I'm doomed for this common test cuz I'm totally not prepared. I didn't study for Emath at all, much less talk about the bio/chem paper we're taking later. I just focused on geog this time.

Mr Chng kept saying, "Gwen ah! You gonna pass ah? Yes right?"

:(

Friday's our sports day heats! So excited. Last year already, time to chiong for all my sprinting events. :) they say Unicorn is doomed but whateverrr. We're the red love yo.

And INTER-CCA RELAY! I'm go glad that Dee put my name in cuz I totally didn't drop out of like what, 3 events for Unicorn like he wanted me to if not he wouldn't let me run? Well well.. time to do some owning. :)

Speaking of CCA, yesterday's training pissed me off majorly.

2nd to finish race, 3rd to reach back to shore, LAST to pull my boat up. Cuz I went to help the sec1s who couldn't pull their picos and bytes up.

Thank goodness some sec1s aren't staying. Or I'd just slap myself. And others? GAWD. We're a team godamnit! Its not about YOU, its about US. Meaning help each other and not go bathe just cuz YOU'RE done. Bryan's reaction was like mine, "What the hell? Bathe so fast? Still got somemore bytes la!"

OKAY GOTTA GO HOTDOG'S HALF-EATEN MILO'S HALF-DRANK AND I NEED TO CHANGE INTO UNIFORM AND GO. TTFN, TATA FOR NOW!

No comments: