G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, February 23, 2009

If this post makes no sense, pardon me

Might not go to school tomorrow, my flu's getting worse and my throat's getting all clogged up.

Eyes are damn puffy now.

We Live and We Learn to take One Step At a Time.

I was in no mood for dinner earlier, but yeah got hungry. If not my mom would scold me for only eating breakfast, which I had as lunch since I ate it during CME.

Slacked today. Not good. No mood.

Sang random songs with Manda and Mel during CME since Mdm Loh taught us Bio instead of some marriage nonsense.

Mdm Loh taught us about Thyroid glands today, which reminded me that I have Hyperthyroids. Which totally sucked cuz I forgot about it since I've not gone to see the Chinese doc I used to see weekly.

Nothing dramatic.

Rilly need to get my calculator before Emath. Well heck, I don't care. I have no mood for Vectors anyway, which I kinda thought I recently fell in love with since its so fun. It feels good tho, to actually be smart enough to know something someone else doesn't and help them do it.

Pays to have tuition. I don't feel dumb anymore!

Bumpy roads, bumpy times.
Hurtful stuffs but who gives a damn when you've got
THE END IN MIND?

I'm putting the CARE talk to full use now.

Tata people! Goodnight.

You're not useless at all.
Doesn't hurt to say I love you, cuz I really do.

No comments: