G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Red and black, red and black

I wanna play Patapon 1 SO BADLY!! The Patapon 2 that Longlong helped me to download has problems after the intro stage. Sadface much!

Didn't study for Lit at all.

Went outside the school library to chat with Atiqah while Ker and Cia studied (okay Cia was reading mags and National Geographic). Waited for Eileen and we went back together. Washed up and went to meet Mom at AMK Central to look for my new running shoes!

Okay now I officially declare my favourite colors red and black.

Its like, I subconciously LOVE red or something. (Mentioned before)

All the Adidas shoes I bothered looking at today had to be majority red. Found this damn nice red pair (think its AdiPRENE), and the only thing stopping me is the fact that it doesn't have shoelaces but velcro. :( its so light and shiok okay. WANT IT SOOOO MUCH.

And the 2nd alternative I considered was another red Adidas pair. AdiPRENE!

Got a new shoebag too. Same as Ryan's, and I wanted to get the red and black one actually. But since he had it, I got the totally black one.

SEE, I TOLD YOU I SUBCONCIOUSLY LOVE RED (plus black).
  1. I wanted to paint my room red. Mom said its too.. unmatchable.
  2. I want an Arsenal jersey and I'm an Arsenal fan. (RED!)
  3. My Unicorn PE shirt's red and plus PE shorts- Red and black. (RED!!)
  4. My Crumpler's red and black. (RED!!!!!!)
  5. The phone Dee lent me is red and majority black. My Sony Ericsson phone I used before was majority red, and black. (RED!)

Watched the replay of Arsenal vs. Cardiff with Dad yesterday. Bendtner did a super funny thing! But stupid, if not it would've been 5-0! It was an open goal too.

The ball came to him, he kicked, the ball hit the goal post and bounced back at him. He kicked again, but this time the ball hit the GOALKEEPER and bounced back to him! HAHA. Cardiff's goalie had this "Omg what just happened??" look when he got up.

Fabregas hurry come back to play. Eduardo's back (his goals when they played against Cardiff City was AWESOME! Awesome comeback! :D). With Nasri, Fabregas, Eduardo, Ramsey and Walcott, The Gunners will own :)


Gonna read Off Centre before sleeping now. Sigh, wish the paper will be on the Epilogu. I prefer Off Centre to CID (not the police thing. CID = Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time).

TTFN Tata For Now HuHuHu!

No comments: