G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today just wasn't my day

YEAH you know what, it totally wasn't.

Firstly, I got my phone stolen when I was at NSC (National Sailing Center) today! It was there before I went to rig up, and after we came back, I couldn't find it.

Ariel helped me to call my number but the call got cut after 7 seconds.

After that David helped me to call, but the phone was turned off.

WHOEVER STOLE MY PHONE, YOU BETTER OWN UP/RETURN IT.
ITS A RED AND BLACK NOKIA 5320 PHONE, ASS.

Secondly, me and David went to eat at Carl's Jr. at Vivo after that. He left his wallet there and 3 hrs later, before he bought his ferry tickets he realised it so we went back and the staff said they didn't see it.

Went to the info counter and it was there, intact and all, EXCEPT..

.. the money. Which totals up to $301 bucks.
EVEN THE 1 DOLLAR COIN WAS TAKEN.

Oh, even the MRT card was gone! And the wallet wasn't found in Carl's Jr., it was found in the female toilet!! Like, what the hell you freaking cheapo! Even the MRT card you wanna take.

Well to that bloody asshole, THANKS FOR LEAVING MY BOYFRIEND WITH ONLY 10CENTS YOU MORON!!!


Bειιε says:
these people
economic crisis huh
gwen i am. ♥ POLAROIDDDDS! says:
maybe lor
RECESSION
GOT PHONE! -take-
GOT MONEY! -take-
Bειιε says:
sell
take and SELL
mind you
gwen i am. ♥ POLAROIDDDDS! says:
OMG MRT CARD!!!!!!! WHOOHOO JACKPOT NO NEED TOP UP MONEY LIAO! -take-


Dear kept complaining about it. Out of the $301 bucks, $200 was for me since he was supposed to get me a present. Told him not to buy a present for me since this happened but he insisted on getting something for me still, just cheaper. Aww, so sweet right! :)

I seriously don't know why he took out 200bucks just for me to spend! Still can ask me, "Do you wanna buy something? I brought out 200bucks for you, you know!"

Girlfriend loses handphone, boyfriend loses money. But phone belongs to boyfriend so boyfriend loses both money AND handphone. :(

I SERIOUSLY FEEL SO BAD ABOUT IT!!


Okay Arsenal vs. Fulham now! I SEE MY SAMIR NASRI ON THE FIELD!

But Fabregas and Eduardo aren't playing.
Fabregas will be returning in March tho! :)

Going off to watch the match now, Xoxo babes!

No comments: