G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Exhausted like how you would be if you ran a 10000000m race


My parents are forcing me to eat again, and I really don't like it. Honestly, I'm still not on good terms with Dad but honestly who cares? He and Mom were really insensitive.

Speaking of insensitive, I really wanna apologise to someone, but I just don't know how. No matter what, I know what I said hurts. But hell, "ju shou bu hui". I'm just hoping I can change the situation cuz its really making me upset.

I've been pushing myself so hard. (What am I doing online?) I'm getting sick and tired of life. But as I saw from Ken's MSN pm- "If life gives you shit, give that shit to someone else" or something along the line.

Jason Mraz concert with Zahra jiejie on Thursday (AND Guitar Hero World Tour session with the sailors again at Quinnie's place on Friday). Whoohoo! Finally some time to unwind. She'll be picking me up from East Coast, which is aweeeesome!!

I love my cousin so much. :) she even paid for the ticket again!


SO TEMPTED TO BUY SO MANY THINGS FROM THE F21 SPREE!

MY NEXT CAMERA WILL DEFINITELY BE A CANON IXUS, NO MORE SONY CUZ THE PICTURE RESOLUTION, COLOR AND QUALITY CAN NEVER BE SAID AS BETTER AS CANON IXUS!

Xoxo.


p.s. Me and Alex locked Izdihar in class and padlocked the door, which was so funny! Haha. I was really upset during Chem which was directly after English, and that really cheered me up tons. Thanks a lot for the laughs Izzy!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WU YUXUAN,
the papercutter no.1 fan whom we all miss so much,

AND SHEEPMATE WENZHEN!
Really wanted to message you today but I lost all my contacts.
I miss you and everyone else at Y-Hope!

No comments: