G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 08, 2009

You.


Painted (a bit of) Gerald's room today! Ceiling.

Can't believe how tiring it is. I'm never gonna paint any part of the house again!! Well, except my room, that is (getting my gray walls!). But I'll be enlisting help ;) anyone?

Went to see the Chinese doc again today, and as usual my back now has a stinky plaster on it that makes me feel reeeeally uncomfortable.


---------------------------------------
(@ 12.45AM)

I AM SO TIREDDDD!

I have no idea why I'm blogging when I almost dozed off like 15mins ago.

I'm so excited! Cuz I'm most probably getting the Nikon D60 DSLR! :):):) thanks to my neighbour. He used to take wedding photos and has a whole dry cabinet of DSLRs, SLRs and video cams.

He talked to Mom, telling her why its better for me to get a DSLR instead of using the digital cam Dee lent me to take photos. So she's thinking of it.

Natalie came over today. Cute as hell. But she kept calling for "korkor" instead of "jiejie", which never happened to me and a toddler before! :(

Been soooo tired today! No idea why.

I slept and slept and slept today, kept yawning and getting sleepy.
Seemed to be all that I could do today.

Didn't go see the Chinese doc for my back today cuz I slept. The pain moved on to my lower back, which really sucks cuz I'm having difficulty walking again.

Mommy says I'm old :(
Older than her even.

So she booked an appointment at this OTHER TCM place. But its on Thursday, 3pm. :( meaning I'll have to skip training again what the hell!

I'M SO BLOODY WORRIED ABOUT INTERSCHOOLS NOW.

SHITSHITSHIT!!

Rashes have been coming back daily too and now my arms are "re-scarred".

My bed smells of.. the Chinese medicine plaster I put on my back. EWW!

Cia's birthday is coming up and I still have no idea what to get her!!

Please *hinthint* to me already!

Gerald's playing Patapon on the mattress below now. Hugging my pillow. I'll just hug it and pretend that you're here HAHA. Why does that sound like the "I'll just pretend to hug you until you get here." cartoon?

Sigh.

Its all just a bad dream we're having and it'll go away soon.
I want it to go away.


Xoxo.
(I think I wanna watch Gossip Girl but I'm, well, too tired.)

No comments: