G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wants.



Omg. Damn cute and funny!!

I want a dog ahhh then I'll love it like hell and it'll grow old with me like Marley in Marley and Me but I won't name my dog Marley and my mom would scream cuz she's scared of any animal even da-yi's cats Ah Neo and Lingling.

So my future husband must love dogs and want to keep a dog (cuz I want to!!!) and likes bigger dogs cuz even tho teacup dogs are cute they're not as fun D:

Had so much fun with 4E during the career sem.! The aircon wasn't on at first and all the sec4 classes had to sit within the one badminton court? Like what the hell, we were all squeezing and it was so bloody hot and stuffy!

Then they turned on the aircon when we started and it got too cold. Great.

We earned the most money for the needy students while at the selling of lemonade game whoopiedee! Total of $92.50 (I think they counted 93.50.. where did that 1buck go?!)! Never expected 4Endeavourians to be such entrepreneurs eh!

Super fun going around asking people to buy the drinks from us. Our most expensive cup was sold for 1 @ 10bucks. Who bought it omg..

Ryan and Louis kept coming over to try to sell the drinks to our class LOL. "Gwennnnnn, Gwen you know you wanna buy from us la. liang mao qian er yi!" I just shoo them away and after a while they changed target and kept forcing Qihua to buy it. Could see them running after him in circles around us.. literally.

Did the Holland Code thing and I got ASE, meaning I scored most for Artistic, second for Social and third for Enterprising!

Got none for Realistic, Investigative and Conventional. Got full score for Artistic, 6 for Social (all are out of 8) and 3 for enterprising.

Whole class stayed back in the theatrette to talk to Ms Balan and we're performing a poetry slam on Monday for the school! Rehearsing Justin's poem tomorrow.

We won so many snacks. Everyone went for the Hello Panda. :( but there were two packets left so me and Cia took 'em and I'm eating one of the Yupi sweets (got letters one!) and it tastes like bubblegum! Reminds me, I still have the Juicy Fruit chewing gum from Eileen.

Had lunch with Cia, Mel and Qah then went to find Mr Lim for Chem but he wasn't there so I went back with them.

I lost my wallet without realising it! Super cuckoo (Eileen used to call me that). Hahaha. The person at AMK bus interchange called me cuz my CCA card had my info. Thought I put it back into my bag after boarding the bus? Maybe it dropped hmmmmm.

Supposed to go eat with Quin and her mom later hmm.
Raining now whoopie! :) my window's open, which hardly happens when it rains.



Christian Owen's choreo is sooo sick omg.



Alyson Stoner and Shane Harper's choreo in less than half an hour!

OKAY I WANNA DOGGIE.

And a DSLR, and my Arsenal home jersey with a Nasri #8 on it. Can't wait till my dad gets it for me ahhahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!

No comments: