G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gotta smile sometimes!

Its over. :)

Well at least I can say it with a smileyface now hahaha.

Cia, you must've thought I was crazy when I told you "lol hey cia." and "we just broke up haha" but thanks for the wisdom and the comforting! :)

I feel like I got my best guy friend back! Which kinda makes me happy I guess? Who knows what the rest of the school year would hold but I'll just take things naturally as they come.

Well Dee! Guess its Dee and Gee again LOL. ;)

Still feeling a bit nostalgic but well.

I guess I'd rather stay your friend then to take you as an enemy which I initially thought of doing :x but no worries I'M SO NICE that I couldn't bring myself to do it HAHA!

Just that now my eyes are still on fire (why does flu make your eyes on fire?) and a bloody headache now. I've been sniffling since the start of the week and my cough's worse especially after I took the cough medicine. Ugh.

Think I'll be paying the 60bucks used to register for the race :\

No comments: