G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 09, 2009

4Endeavour the Superstars love!

WHOO I THINK I LOVE 4ENDEAVOUR MORE NOW!

So tired out from interclass powerball. My right knee and elbow got injured cuz Darren marked me the 2nd match together till I got pushed over LOL. Funny. Had hiccups before our first round with 4A which really really sucked cuz my hiccups make my chest hurt like eff and after playing two rounds I couldn't breathe.. again. -.-

Izdihar was nuts okay! 2nd round against 4A he told me to take the jump-start ball (y'know, referee throw the ball into the air and you jump to catch?) against David.

Actually its supposed to be a drop start.

I was like thinking, 1. I'm a GIRL, he's a GUY. 2. I can't jump for nuts, I sprint. 3. You think I his gf he'll give me leeway ah! Okay I can't answer that cuz who knows but ya.

Went opp with Lianghong, Aaron, QH and Quin. Still couldn't breathe so wanted to go home first. Called Mom and she told me she might bring me to the doc later to see whats wrong with me cuz I've been having this problem since Chinese New Year. :(

Which reminds me, I'VE NOT TAKEN MY MEDICINE TODAY! Crap!

And first day back at school kinda sucked. I don't know, but you wouldn't wanna know how I felt.

Whoooo I think the weather's too cold cuz I really can't breathe now and it sucks. Ugh. I'm actually shivering now can you believe that!

Not hungry enough for dinner. Finally.



4ENDEAVOUR THE SUPERSTAR I LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS HAHAHA. No matter the outcome, what mattered was we had funnnn! Like what Ruixing and Nic said. (Ruixing siaaaa. HAHA)

And Nic my back's fine no worries. :) jiayou people!


Off to finish filing Bio stuffs before Mdm Loh uses next week's CME to make us do class meeting on why our class is so.. whatever we are to her. NEED TO CATCH UP ON SO MUCH!


Xoxo. (I gotta stop doing that!)
MY CLASS JERSEY STINKS LIKE CRAP NOW HAHAA JUST THINKING YOU GUYS MIGHT WANNA KNOW LOL.

ISN'T MY POST HYPER TODAY?


p.s.

Lucky - Jason Mraz ft Colbie Cailat

Stuck to this song now omg. So sweet.


p.s.s. Sally sent this to me. Rarely check these kind of forwarded mails and after reading it I wondered how much this applied.
When a GIRL is quiet ... millions of things are running in her mind.

When a GIRL is not arguing ... she is thinking deeply.

When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of questions ... she is wondering how long you will be around.

When a GIRL answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds ... she is not at all fine.

When a GIRL stares at you she is wondering why you are lying.

When a GIRL lays on your chest .. she is wishing for you to be hers forever.

When a GIRL wants to see you everyday... she wants to be pampered.

When a GIRL says ' I love you ' .. she means it.

When a GIRL says ' I miss you ' .... no one in this world can miss you more than that.

Life only comes around once make sure u spend it with the right person ....

Find a guy .. who calls you beautiful instead of hot.

who calls you back when you hang up on him.

who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who ... kisses your forehead.

Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.

Who holds your hand in front of his friends.

Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.

Who turns to his friends and says, ' That's her!! '

No comments: