G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Breakeven.

Today started off damn phail-y.

Had prize presentation. Got all sweaty ugh.

Went back to class and Qihua decided to start the day by going "OH MY GOD ONE OF THE HAMSTERS DIED!". You could see half the girls standing up after slamming their bags down, about to chiong to the cage at the back of the class when he surrended, hands in the air, and went "OKAY NO WAIT JOKING, JUST JOKING!!"

Mdm Loh showed us this video of a ocu-something-logist (person who makes artificial eyeballs for people), and the empty eye socket was.. disturbing. Me and Manda were eww-ing over it for the rest of the period.

Grouped with Lipkoon, Maruay, Sinhui and Jessie for English. Before that Mdm Su. said we'll be rebanded so me, Beanie, Jiaqi and Alex kept holding hands.

After sending two people out, Mdm Su was like "oh I forgot someone.." and we held hands again. "Girls, you can let go already, theres no more elimination rounds." and she was close to laughing. I'd miss them like hell if we got rebanded man!

Did this group work then you had to go tick other group's work. Lipkoon destroyed every group's paper but Jiaqi's group by putting one BIG tick. Alex's group used 3 papers so he combined all 3 papers and put one tick across all. Damn funny!

"The bag was big enough to put Lipkoon's pimple in it." -Maruay.

Lit was fun with the performing of poetry again.

Me and Manda did it this time with Post-Its!

(picture from Manda's blog)


Wrong backing tho. Note: Post-Its DO NOT stick on whiteboards.
And the next period was the debate on if C's father was a bad father.

Sailing in light wind today was suckish. Light wind, SUPER low tide and strong current. Used MOE 6! Its been long since I used an MOE boat, and I'm gonna be sticking to it. Feels so much nicer sailing an MOE boat though the conditions at the MOE side in NSC sucks. I got 6 mosquito bites in less than an hour?

Had dinner with Quin, Ariel, Jack and Wenfeng opposite. Met Ms Chew and Mr Tan halfway, and Ms Chew said Ms Cheng was back! A while later Ms Cheng herself came! So excited to see her again.

Damn funny doing mass convos with the sailors. Supposed to talk about camp tee but me and Ryan kept sidetracking to soccer. More like me. Fun talking to him like that! Sad we support rival football clubs. :( just hoping all the best

Anyway, to whatever shit is going thru my mind now. Got my wake up call, and now I swore to give it my best and let nothing affect me in my studies.

Meeting Mr Lim tomorrow for extra outside-lesson Chem remedial when we don't have remedials! Need to relearn our sec3 stuff.

Career seminars are boring I bet, cuz it made Weiming, Mubarak and Teng fall asleep. Gosh, 3 days! OUR PE DAY INCLUDED! Wasted.

SAILORS, OWE MONEY PAY MONEY!
10bucks, 10bucks!

Breakeven - The Script

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayed to a god that I don't believe in
Cos I got time while she got freedom
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even

Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man thats gonna put her 1st
While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even even no

What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and your ok
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces

p.s. MY DAD'S GETTING ME A NASRI #8 ARSENAL HOME JERSEY!



See this! IT WILL BE MINE IN A FEW WEEKS TIME.

Oh gosh I'm so excited. Couldn't believe how easily my dad agreed tho. I asked, "Daddy buy me and yourself an Arsenal home jersey okay!"

"One jersey about 50-60 dollars right?"
"Yeah around there. Maybe more. I want a Nasri #8 one!"
"Haha, okay lor. Then during home matches we'll wear it, okay?"

OH. MY. GOD. DAD I LOVE YOU!

THERE'S A MATCH ON APRIL 4TH AND MAYBE ONE ON APRIL 7TH! AWESOMEEE. I cannot miss a match man. So excited for their match against Manchester City! Saturday night so I won't miss it. :)

No comments: