G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, March 27, 2009

Football.

Damn bored so I'm blogging now even tho I don't feel like it.

Just played football downstairs from 4.30pm+ to about 6pm. Then slacked with Mel. Played with these two indian boys. The younger one's damn cute! He has a V.Persie Arsenal home kit! And his voice is damn high pitch. Haha.

OH HE HAS ORANGE SOCCER SHOES. OH MY GOD!

Made my mind up to like, play everyday or something if I can spare the time.

Thought of going Queensway after tuition tomorrow to check out the jerseys with Iggy but he wanna go on Sunday! Wth.

Was supposed to use tomorrow after tuition to go downstairs to play football la but thought might as well go Queensway then now Iggy say Sunday wtf.

Didn't feel too happy in school.

-THOU SHALL NOT TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT MAKE THOU UNHAPPY-

Okay shall not talk about him, shall not talk about him. Will get more pimples, will get more wrinkles, will look older!!

Did CIP today.

Whoo got this sense of achievement after seeing how much we collected man. We got block 252 haha just opposite school. 4E collected a hell lot! Then we sat down to chat and just go crazy since we finished at like what, 9-10am plus when we were supposed to finish at 11.30am?

Mdm Loh asked some people to go to the sweet shop to collect stuffs. Thought I heard "rafia string" but they came back with boxes of sweets, chocolates and snacks! WHOOOO! Mdm Loh bought them for us to eat haha. THANKS MDM LOH! Still have two bars of Cadbury chocolate, 1 packet of apple gummies and 1 packet of the pizza biscuit thing.

After being dismissed from the hall went to library to meet Ms Balan. Rehearsed and Jani asked me to recite the poem thing since the drama people won't be around.

Went to Thomson Plaza and ate with Mel and Cia at the place I'd least expect to go to- SWENSENS.

Thanks to Mel la. Told her Lianyi going Thomson Plaza then she was like, "OMG. I want.. BAKED RICE! SWENSENSSSSSS!!!". Shared one meal with them and icecream. Fattening, gosh! Went to Popular and finally bought all my stationery :)

Homed, changed into AGEK jersey, went to meet Mel with Aunty Tun. The badminton court was coated with cement or something? So went to the makeshift basketball/football court since someone took the street soccer court T_T

And now I'm home. WE BOUGHT ICECREAM WHILE I WAS RESTING FROM PLAYING WTFWTFWTF FATTENING!!! Shiatttt. Tomorrow gonna play at night I DON'T CARE.

Okay I think I need to do Emath now or Vincent will make me do them during tuition again.

Kor I'm gonna call you YOU BETTER COME ONLINE.

Xoxo.

No comments: