G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid

Listening to Camisado by P!ATD now.

Omg this song is sooo old. Like sec1. And this is the P!ATD I used to love so much, not the Nine in the Afternoon P!ATD :(

Remember AGEEK's dance item was to I Write Sins Not Tragedies. Still have the VCD from Ms Joey Chua since I was chairmeh! :P gives me smiles just watching it cuz we were all so innocent, stressless, free.

Not like now. Bothered by so many problems it makes life suck.


Nasri I want your jersey sooo badly!

Okay new goal for 2009: Save money to get a Nasri #8 Home kit jersey!

And I found this! How cute :) someone did a GTA version and its of his Olympique de Marseille times! Hahaha. Need to find more pics of him during his Marseille times!

I'm sorry if Nasri's the only thing I can talk about right now. I really need to distract myself from thinking a shitload of stuffs. So I'm distracting myself by loving Nasri!

I'm like, self-declared Nasri's girlfriend in my dreamland. :3
(Cancel the in my dreamland part kkthxbye!)

Well I'd rather dream of him than have that dream I had yesterday that made me feel like crying my eyes out.

Right now I just feel like grinding myself in the ground.

Joey, your efforts to get me to quit on guys isn't working! :(

Just makes me remember more and more. Makes me smile but makes me wanna throw myself out the window/into a dustbin.

SAMIR NASRI ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!

No comments: