G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 22, 2009

I can't believe I fell asleep while waiting for the second half of the match to begin.. STUPID ADVERTISEMENTS I HATE YOU!!

Well at least I managed to see Nasri play. :)

I was damn awake till I went to get a pillow and hugged it. Then the first half was over, they took a break, and hell lots of advertisements played on the Football Channel till I drifted off to sleep.

Van Persie's playing isn't up to standard :(:(:(
Nasri almost scored but he got blocked. Was damn sad la!

WHEN'S THE REPLAY I NEED TO WATCH IT!!!!!


(EDIT) Okay just found out that the replay's tomorrow at 6pm. Gonna catch it cuz the results are Newcastle United 1 - Arsenal 3! :)

And Man U. lost again! WUAHAHAHA. Wanna see Ryan's raction about this since they're only leading now by what, 4 points (?) In the EPL. Chelsea and Liverpool are 61 points while Arsenal's 55 now I think. Hurry close the gap Gunners!

p.s.
NASRI SCORED AT THE 67TH MINUTE!!!
*screams and tears out hair*

OH MY GOD. I AM SO GONNA WATCH THE WHOLE REPLAY TOMORROW. NASRI SCORED THE FINAL GOAL!

*fangirlish* I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!!
They would quickly recover. Robin Van Persie set up goals for Abou Diaby in the 64th minute and Nasri three minutes later as Arsenal cruised home.
- quote from Arsenal.com on yesterday's match.

http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/3005148/first-team/newcastle-united-v-arsenal?tab=report

No comments: