G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 07, 2009

Wondering..

Just got home. Dead tired.

When I missed two buses from two different bus stops, when it started raining.. I should've guessed that today was supposed to be a bad day to do what I wanted to do?

I haaaaate Lentor, seriously, so big for what! D:

Without my 'guide' Aaron, I got lost, forgetting which lane to turn left/right at to get to the bus stop. Walked till I saw Ker's place and walked one BIIIIIIG round! UGH. I thought I had a good sense of direction.

Now I'm giddy, my lower back's aching, I really feel like vomiting, major headaches.

Next time medicines say "Take WITH Food", just listen to it and don't drown it with just Milo. Especially since you're taking 8 pills. 8. PINK. PILLS. That taste disgusting.

Changed tuition to another day. Ugh. Feeling so bloody sick now..


------------------------------------------

Listening to Shake by Blackbeat. Oh my its been long!
2006 Summer SMTown album! I only have 2008 Winter SMTown.

Hope dearest doesn't kill me for what I'm going to do tomorrow.

I'm just worried past worried and I think what I'm doing is wrong he might not like it but I think its the right thing to do omg I'm bambling on like how I do whenever I got a lot to say but don't know how to!!


I should just shut up now.
*oommmmmmmmmmm..*

No actually, I'm hoping that he doesn't go "WTF" in his mind when he sees me!

He'd better not cuz:
  1. I actually Googled "Singapore Map" and spent like 10mins finding the place on the bloody map
  2. Jack had to call me to give directions
  3. I MSNed Aaron and he gave me directions too and he's meeting me tomorrow morning.

MORNING! I'm getting there at 7.15am.

Waking up on a Saturday morning at 6.20am.. omg I think is the most I've ever done for anyone this important to me!

(yeah for someone like me with an injured back, who doesn't wake up earlier than 9 on weekends, who doesn't bother much with life.. HELL YEAH TO THE MAXIMUM MUCH!!)

Shucks..

I'M NERVOUS GODAMIT CAN'T YOU TELL!

Xoxo much babes!

No comments: