G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Birthdays.

I knew Nasri's birthday weeks/months ago.

I just checked the Nasri fanclub on Livejournal since I left a comment when they commented that Nasri's birthday was 15th March (and I found it hiliarious, some fangirls you girls are man!), and I realised my comment was "Isn't Nasri's birthday on 26th June?"..

And it just occured to me that its one day after Dee's birthday.

WHAT THE HELL WHY DO ALL MY FRIENDS SHARE (or almost share) BIRTHDAYS WITH THE COOLEST AND MOST AWESOME PEOPLE ON EARTH!

Okay, I DO share the same birthday as Jonghyun from SHINee and we're only about 3 years different? Haha!

But Jun shares the same birthday as Lover (Yokeching), and now Nasri almost shares the same birthday as David? SO NOT FAIR!!

No comments: