G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ed Westwick is hotttt.

Just occured to me that Leighton Meester (plays Blair Waldorf) shares the same birthday as ge-pek, which is April 9th, one day after my birthday.

See what I meant when I said its not fair?
Ah again, its okay cuz I got Jonghyun.

Didn't feel like going to school from yesterday night and just nicely when I woke up today I had a damn bad sorethroat. But who cares. I ate chocolate biscuits and drank Milo before having my breakfast, which totally killed my throat. Anyway who cares?

Watched Gossip Girl ep 18 and 19. Aww now Chuck's gonna fight for Blair. They're like taking turns to give up on loving each other. How sweet.

Since ep 20's not up yet, I just started on watching 90210. Its taking a while to load so I might go take a nap again, I'm feeling damn tired out. Which I have been very recently, I guess.




LISTEN TO ED WESTWICK'S SEXY BRITISH ACCENT OMG. He's damn hot when he speaks using his real accent gosh! And I thought he wasn't really that good looking on Gossip Girl. Hahaha.

Reminds me so much of Nasri when he speaks! Cuz Nasri has this cute factor when he speaks. French guy.. what to expect. :)

No comments: