G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stars.

Tagged loads of people to leave me a memory and Nadya jiejie wrote me this:
I'm trying to think of one that isn't embarrassing or humiliating....

I remember when you were a toddler, you had tripped on the stairs and fell down with a loud bang. (I thought you might have brain damage, which could explain the way you are now, actually. ;) Zahra jiejie and I were so freaked out that you would cry your head off, and we would get killed by your mom, so we did the only thing we knew.

We laughed at you. "HAHAHAHAHA! YOU FELL!!" And then miraculously, you forgot about the pain (or maybe you thought we were lunatics) and started laughing as well.

Do you still laugh when you fall down?
This could help explain why. ITS BEEN INSTILLED IN YOU. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Aww I really miss her so much! She hasn't come back this year yet. Zahra jiejie said I could go to Melbourne with her to visit Nadya jiejie after my O's, so I'm pretty excited.

My Emath tuition homework is still left on the table untouched. Well I kinda have no mood to do it now. A bit moody still but Idk.

Kept coughing till I got dizzy can you believe it? Some people in 1E'06 might remember the period of time I kept coughing till I couldn't talk cuz I just kept coughing. Ms Lim Yen Wah then gave me a pass and I ran out to fill my waterbottle and drink it :)

"I think I'm ADORABLE *pouts*" :3
I love my MSN display picture!

So many stars out tonight, just can't see them very clearly. Tired eyes x.x there's one bigbigbig one right there tho. I remember how I always believed one of the thousands of stars out there belongs to my grandparents. I love stars cuz I love them! :)

And I miss them so much now.

I am 1/4 Hongkong! 3/4 Singaporean LOL. Cuz gonggong was from Hongkong but he fled to Singapore during WW2. I actually have a step-uncle in Hongkong.

I admire my grandparents cuz well, gonggong passed away months after popo did, partially cuz he missed her so much.

Just shows that he loved her so dearly. Everyday after she passed on, he'd ask us "Where's your popo?" in Chinese and we had to lie that she went for holiday. D:

Idk why but I suddenly remember how it felt when my parents rushed me and Gerald down to their house at Marine Parade one evening in our pajamas. Seeing popo lying on the floor lifeless, me and Mom ran to her and hugged her. I was screaming like an idiot for her to come back and crying like nuts as she lay by my side while the paramedics did the pumping thing. :'(

In the end Dad had to drag me to the kitchen cuz I refused to stay away and he sat me down to talk about how eventually one day people will have to leave, and I just kneeled on the floor wailing for her.

And how my relatives wanted to cover my eyes or keep me away from the burning of bodies room thingy cuz I was so upset.

Ah well, that was in K2 yet I remember it so well.

Ugh, my center knuckle's swollen and bright red now wth.

Next time, find a better way of letting go of your frustrations Gwen. :\

I NEED TO GO TO THE LIBRARY TO MUG SOON. My nose is veli veli teh blocked right now by the way. T_T can't smell anything.

I'm asking some people to come to my house to study tomorrow! :) maximum 3 people. I can't study alone la I keep getting so distracted. And I don't like the library cuz its too quiet especially with me coughing like an idiot. Ya.

But must studyyyyyyy!!!

O'S. O'S. BIG, FAT, O'S!


(edited)

Watching loads of Nasri videos on his website now.

Took some screenies!

Took this from his appearance in an episode of Le Grand Journal.

Wasn't he wearing this jacket on his date with Tatiana Golovin??!
The two pages or so report with their pictures and one of them kissing?

Shoooo you tennis player!
Nasri's mine in my dreamland!

Idiot behind him looks like he's about to gobble him up :(

I'll ALWAYS love his smile! *dreamy eyes*

Who would've thought this cute lil boy would grow up to be so cute and talented? :D

Just hearing Nasri speak makes me want to learn french!

The first vid I watched of him was soooo cute. The interview during Fabulous Sport, in french duh. His smiles are damn cute!!

So cute how he remembers a french kiss was with, some girl named Sophia?

Guy: "-somethingsomethingsomething- french kiss."
Nasri: "somethingsomethingsomething."

"Sophia."

Then he slowly smiles..

HOW CUTE!!!

Funny how throughout the whole video the only words I understood were "french kiss", "magnifique" and some word that sounds like "lalala" which was said in another video of his London life (Sagna and someone else was at this fastfood place with Nasri!!), so I guess its a french word?

Okay gotta go sleep now xoxo. Today has been a draining day for me. Memories. Hah.

No comments: