G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nostalgic


People tell me I have a nice smile, I should smile more.

Well now I got panda eyes, so I should sleep more. Ughhhhh to the max.

A stupid storm that started prolly an hour ago (still raining!) kept me awake and I couldn't go back to sleep after thinking about some things over and over again. Then I kept tossing, turning, and sweating in my bed cuz my room's so warm! Even with the fan on :(

Doubt I'll be going for the regatta later on. My nose isn't as blocked (surprised cuz I cried for more than an hour yesterday .__.) but my cough is omgwthahhhegad!!

So here I am using Facebook and leveling to 119 in Mob Wars.
(Hoheehum..)

My blog's profile has gotten pretty messy with the FB thing and Arsenal stuffs. Still, lovingly supporting them all the way! TO VICTORY AGAINST CHELSEA YEAH!

You go Gunner boys! Especially Nasri. Ahhhhh~ *faints*

I WANT A NASRI #8 ARSENAL HOME JERSEY FOR MY BIRTHDAY ITS ONE MONTH AWAY MINUS ROUGHLY 11 DAYS OKAY? OKAY. :3

Okay maybe not cuz I like usable stuffs for my birthday. I'd just worship the jersey or something. Infact I'll wear it so little cuz I'm afraid of wearing out the material.

I'M SUCH A CONSIDERATE ARSENAL/NASRI FAN!!


Still deciding..

Letting go is harder than holding on.
Seeing your loved one hurt is harder than being happy yourself.

Seeing you changed.. has been hard for me.

Do you still feel the same way? Well, I don't know.

I said some pretty idiotic things to you.

Some pretty darn hell stupid, too.

If I could turn back the clock, well. I should've just treasured you for who you are and not grumble about having less. Well, isn't having less better than having more sometimes? Haha.

So many couples.. they go thru tough times, break, patch and are more loving than ever. How will I say that the same goes for me?

Finally found someone so important, yet I screwed up.

Should've known better than to be so naive, childish, petty.

You loved me so dearly but what was I man.

Prolly don't deserve you as much as you deserve me.

You're just a sweet and nice guy who doesn't need a (fill in word here pl0x) like me to ruin your life.

I just wanna start afresh with you. Go through happy times with each other again, enjoy each other's company and help each other tide thru tough times like we always do.

I'm not forgetting how much you've helped me with my problems with my parents HAHAHA and how you were my confidante whenever I was pouring my eyes out over quarreling with my parents.

Infact, I can tell they've seen a change in me ever since we've been together. Truth be told, you inspire me to do so much more than what * did. "How can you love me if you don't love yourself first?" I remember what you told me that day when I felt so unsure.

To study harder, to have faith in myself, to push myself..

While you've done these to me I've done nothing for you but drag you and your life down.

Remembering how you stood up for me whenever he treated me like dirt, how you always defended me and tried to comfort me even tho you knew you sucked at it.

And how we ignored each other and hated each other to the guts when we quarreled over Maple Story and Iggy OMG. HAHAHA. I CAN STILL LAUGH WHENEVER I THINK ABOUT IT!

June sailing camp'08, trips to Batam with all the other idiots (you waking up at what, 6AM to watch Spongebob again -.- wonder if you still remember..), making fun of people on Maple cuz you have a girl character, playing GTA and laughing like mad while we were killing the people in the game -.-, just sitting at random places or at my house talking endlessly, sticking out my tongue at you like a 6 year old whenever you make fun of me while you sheepishly try to copy me, always dragging time to make you stay longer..

Who would've thought these two idiots would be together.
Who would've thought my best friend would be my boyfriend.

Infact I remember so many things it gets overwhelming. :)

Gosh, never realised how much I missed you till now.
Doubt you missed me too.

Maybe if..

I'll hold the memories dear to me.



I still remember this song. Remember when you gave me the link and explained to a stupid me that this song showed how you felt. And one line showed how you would feel if our love had to end.

Well..

Hahaha this is dumb I'm crying again omgosh.

At least now I found the many reasons why I love you.

Doing what I told you I was so scared of from the start,
Oh the irony.



p.s.



Darren posted this link on Facebook and its friggin' funny. At least it makes me smile.. Reminds me of how long it has been since I watched this anime. Feel like watching Shaman King and Kiddy Grade now omgggg. Is KG2 out yet?

Took the quiz thingy Maruay sent and.. woah.

April
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret.Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see


Very true, isn't it? Especially the "Decisive and haste but tends to regret", "Emotional", "Hasty", "sickness usually of the head and chest".

Except the good memory and brave and fearless part.. I think all's good.

----------------------------------
And I just realised everything my mom bought for me at OG are Billabong!!
AHHHH! I AM ONE HAPPY GIRL despite every nonsense happening in my life right now! :)

Never had so many Billabong stuffs before.

Backpack, 2 shorts and one board shorts OMG HAPPY!!

Especially the backpack I've been eyeing since like a month back? Saw it when I went Heeren with Ker. :)



Total spent should be around 300bucks x.x but there's 20% off each item!
She still bought more stuffs for me actually haha.


(image taken from Studio Wu)

And I wished we didn't have sailing on Tuesdays for once man. :( I WANNA ATTEND THE OVERSEAS MASTER INSTRUCTOR SERIES!!

75bucks for both workshops, and 45bucks for one? But if I go for sailing I can't attend the earlier one cuz it starts at 6.30pm and I think its by Patrick Chen! PATRICK. CHEN!!!! I wanted to see him so badly at CODE:EDGE 2 but I missed it!!

:(:(:(

I can make it for the second one cuz it starts at 8.15pm, ends at 9.45pm gawd it friggin' late. But its by Sisco (not the Sisco police you ninnies), and honestly speaking I'm a bigger fan of Patrick Chen's choreographies. :(

No comments: