G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 16, 2009

TO HELL WITH BLACKBURN, you guys play dirty!



Watching Arsenal vs. Blackburn that I missed last week now.
(So you know you can skip to the other half of this post)

Can't believe I missed the first 20mins -.- missed the own goal Blackburn scored (credited to Arshavin). OMG NASRI JUST MISSED THE FREE KICK! And straight after that he got another chance but he missed aww.

ITS OKAY NASRI YOU'RE STILL THE AWESOME-EST!
"Brilliant free kick." - of course! ;)

Heeheeee its so funny that whenever someone from Blackburn got the ball from someone from Arsenal, the crowd would boo like mad. The score would've been like 10-0 if Bendtner didn't miss every chance he got at scoring!

ARSHAVIN JUST SCORED WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!



WORST DIVE IN PREMIER LEAGUE 2009 PEDERSEN AREN'T YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF HAHAHAHA!


Yesterday-
Went to IKEA with Eileen and Cia to eat their salmon. Was late again shit, should get rid of that bad habit. Took MRT there since my parents cheated me when they thought the shuttle bus was still on!






WE ATE THE ICE-CREAM WHOOPIE WHOOPIE DEE!
(omg its been so long since I last said that. Me and Jingyi's "Whoopie whoopie dee! Have a bowllllll of meeeee!" line in sec1.)

Went to Queensway shopping centre to walk around, got our new AGEK jersey! 2nd one already finally :)


I love it don't you? Okay no I don't care if you don't.

Kept telling them we look like some Chelsea supporters. I am now faithfully Arsenal's, no worries! ;)

Went home to get my stuffs, met them back at Hub and bused down to Beanie's.

Had dinner, watched Step Up 2 and by then we were super shagged. Supposed to have our long-awaited chatting session but we were all too tired and Cia got pre-occupied by the phone afterwards so we decided to sleep.

"Why you so eager to want to go to -? YOU WANT TO SEE HIM ISN'T IT, PIG!"
Sigh.

Kept waking up cuz Eileen's room's aircon is hell cold I tell you. And she kept pulling the blanket away from me cuz we shared her bed and her blanket. Reminded me of what happened the last time the sailors came over to my place to stay x)

I had the happiest AND saddest dream I ever dreamt and remembered, ever.

When I woke up and realised it wasn't real and it was all just a dream, I was close to tears. For a moment there.. it just seemed so realistic, and I was so happy in my dream that I could literally squeal out loud.

(Now you know why its happiest AND saddest.)

Wish I didn't wake up.

I miss you so much.

Didn't wanna think about it so forced myself to go back to sleep despite the fact it was so cold.

Eileen woke me up at like 7plus cuz she and Ker had to go back to school.

Washed up and Beanie's dad sent us to the coffeeshop. Had breakfast there and random chatting.



Beanie left so we went to Cia's place to slack (and sweat!) since Ker's drama started only 2 hours later.

Walked Ker back to school before going to take 262. Mr Chng has a dark purple Masda! How cool.

Homed, watched less than 10mins of a Liverpool match, slacked and watched THAT full Arsenal vs. Blackburn match.

SCREW YOU BLACKBURN AND YOUR WORST DIVE-R OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE '09 PEDERSEN!!


p.s.


There was a fly stuck in my ceiling light a few days ago. No wonder I kept hearing buzzing noises while watching Gossip Girl, but couldn't find where it came from.

Just thought you would like to know LOL ;)

Suddenly I miss my maternal side's grandparents. Sigh.
Wish they were still around.

No comments: