G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cherish, dear.




(for someone who just got into an accident.. you take good photographs with your handphone, Dad!)



My dad's car is the black, smashed up Matrix.

I'm gonna pray for his checkup to be alright before I sleep later.
G LOVES SAMIR NASRI. says:
cuz this morning when my dad sent me to school (omfg rare)
i saw a lot of funerals on the way
belle says:
haha
G LOVES SAMIR NASRI. says:
as in like
ya
belle says:
as in the omfg rare part
G LOVES SAMIR NASRI. says:
then when i was on the bus home
i saw a few more funerals
belle says:
uhhuh
why
so many people died today?

My dad sent me to school, which is REALLY rare now cuz he leaves the house at 4:30AM. Saw funerals here and there. On the bus home from Queensway too.

Then I had this.. bad feeling.

While walking home, met Mom and Dad. I was like, "Where are you going? Its late leh."

My mom said, "Aiyah we're going A&E. Your dad got into an accident and he feels pain around his chest area."

o_________o

My dad was trying to show us how fit he was, doing stretches and all. My heart kinda sank, cuz he might not notice that I noticed this, but he kept pounding at his chest every time he stretched and tried to show us that he's fine.

On the way to the bus stop, *poundpoundpound*.

He decided not to go cuz it takes hours for a checkup in A&E and he has work later since he's gotta go to the store to do stock taking.

He then reminded me of my most memorable hospital stay thingy:
My parents had to rush to my ahmah's house (they went to some function) at 10pm plus, then drove me to KK Hospital. We were there till 5am? I had to stay there for them to observe me as I slept. Then my dad carried me to the car, and I puked on him. LOL.


Okay bad memories aside..

The taxi driver blamed my dad! I know his driving is sometimes fast, cuz I used to sit at the center seat all the time and ALWAYS made sure the speed meter thing didn't go above 90, but doesn't mean you can blame him! LOOK AT THE PICTURES!!

SEE WHO'S AT FAULT?????!

IDIOT.
If that's the idiot, well, YEAH.

See how the car is smashed up at the driver's side?

I can't believe it.

My parents are like, car accident magnets!

(FLASHBACK:)
When I was pri5 or something.

The bloody driver sped past the traffic light when it was red and my mom was crossing, chionging for her bus! Thank God the car only ran over her foot, cuz my mom said she felt it at her waist or something but fell backwards. Loads of witnesses. She couldn't walk properly or something for a while..

I could only keep thinking what if she was just two steps faster?

--------------------------------------
I feel like I'm almost close to tears.

Feeling worried but yet so thankful!

I mean, imagine what it would've been like if the taxi had rammed my dad's car A BIT lower down? EFFFFF.


I took time to think. Maybe this is God's way of telling me to WAKE UP! and treasure everyone around me, and to stop being how I am now?

Life is short.

Too short for me to remain sad for long, too short to do things I would regret, too short for me to make mistakes.

We all have to live our lives to the fullest.

We only have one lifetime, so treasure it and make full use of it before its too late. Especially when it comes to people around you, you never know when they might be gone suddenly.

Love them for who they are. They love you for who YOU are, right?

Well, I kinda decided on one thing now.

Focus on my studies. Focus on solving my current problems. FOCUSSSSSS.
ommmmmmmmmmmmm..

A friend once told me to treasure everyone around me. Eh, well, it only hit me now when I found out I was this close to losing (both) my parents. Gawd!

Like, I keep feeling something bad will happen now. Okay, so gonna pray for Dad before I sleep later!


ON THE OTHER HAND..

Went to Queensway Shopping Centre with the sailors today to check out the jerseys! :)

Very happy, cuz the one we decided on, tho its expensive, its CHIO.

I saw the Arsenal home jersey, freaking 111bucks!

At first I was in a bad mood after SS remedial cuz the theatrette was so stuffy I spent the whole 30+mins trying to breathe properly. And I kept sweating. Finished, had a bloody headache. So when the guys couldn't make up their minds about going, I started PMSing. Can ask Belle, I was cursing all the way!

It felt weird.. its been so long since we've hung out together. Haha.

Took a bus to TP then changed to 855. Walked around and rackied, cuz Iggy and Teng thought the jersey was gone.

After walking up and down, they found it at another location in the same shop. Found a nice spot to sit at nearby and started calling all the sailors.

Got everything, took a while to order cuz they had no stock. Note, if you want someone to help you bargain, ask Ryan! He did a pretty good job, except it started to get annoying after a while!

And I find it very annoying when people put you down infront of others.



Reminder of the day to self: Learn to be less vulgar.

No comments: