G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Won't stoop to what you do.

Note: previous blog post does not refer to any incident that happened, thank you. Please check the time and date of post. Only Eileeny-Beanie and Alicia knows who it refers to haha!


If blogger decides to be nice and uploads my photos, you'll have a nice, less-wordy blog post.

A 3 hours STRAIGHT Emath tuition session in a few mins time ugh!! Think I'll go bonkers after that cuz who the hell can stand Emath for 3, whole, HOURS?!

On a side note,

I think I'm already a very nice person.

:)

At least I knew I tried.

If I should quote, those were amazingly sarcastically phrased? And oh, every word in capital letters too! AIN'T THAT AWESOME! ;)

Aww you know we love you soooo. Xoxo.

Spending more than half of History period in the toilet punching walls and shedding frustrated tears was, I should say, the most fun time of the day?

But no, honestly, when the 1B'07 girls came in, they sat down to talk to me and gawd, I had no idea how much I missed their class!

First class I took, ever, for orientation out of the 3 years I took classes (took them in 2007). They even remembered LaWenLing (Suhailah, me and Huiling), Huiyi and Lianyi! So we spent like a while talking and catching up. And the advice they gave me on what to do that day- I'll take it in mind. :) they're so defensive, which makes them sweet :)

Walked around school with Joey since we had Chinese period free. Shared and felt better. Missed her so! The sec 2I days, haha.

I'll take your advice on the "Bee theory". ;)

------------------------

Omg I just survived a 3-hour-long EMATH TUITION SESSION! Vincent made me do so many algebra questions from the Emath 4B textbook.

Can't tell you how horrible I felt during tuition. My head felt heavy, my eyes felt like they were on fire, my nose got blocked then unblocked again, I kept sneezing now and then..

And now I'm down with fever.

MY EYES ARE STILL LITERALLY ON FIRE OKAY. Splashed water on them but yeah still not feeling anywhere better.

Spent a long time uploading all these photos, so let them do the talking.
  1. Ngee Ann Poly- The Science of S.A.L.T. thingy on March 12,
  2. Alicia's birthday- March 13 (and some random things after school since there was no Chinese),
  3. Mahjong session at A's house.


A very cool Quinnie with a set of headphones I've been wanting since primary school.

See the black patch at the bottom right hand?
RYAN'S HEAD! HAHA.

In Japan we trust, oh yes we do!

Oh my homie Quinnie!

Looks exactly like the photo we took one day during sailing, doesn't it?

And for both times, we were testing out the smile function too!
.

.

.

FLASHBACK!

There, same thing, except last year!

PICTIONARY!


We were supposed to set up the wires and stuff from scratch but *ahem* we were too slow so *cough* Yauming *cough* did another set for *cough* us *coughcough*.

He was faster tho he did it by himself! When he was done we weren't even close to halfway thru.

Measuring air velocity, temperature, relative humidity, amount of carbon dioxide in the air and illuminance level (or Lux).

Realised I accidentally deleted the picture I took in the library tho..

:(

2nd-last station!

(And last GROUP.)

Black-band group, A.K.A. Harry!

.

.

.

"And the group which made the most noise at canteen 3 (or whatever) in Ngee Ann Poly.."

"HARRY!!"

Me and Quinnie were laughing to ourselves. Okay no I think I was cuz it was so damn funny! Didn't expect we were the loudest tho.

I think you should meet our team mascot,

His name is,
HARRY

Story of how MEET HARRY, WILSON'S TRAINER came about:

One fine day during 4Endeavour's PE session with Mr Kwek, they were playing baseball in the fields of Mayflower secondary when suddenly, Quintessence Liu found an abandoned tennis ball with the words "Wilson" on it.

So she took it back to 4E during recess and scribbled nonsense on it aaaaand..

TADA! "Meet Harry, Wilson's Trainer" is born!
a.k.a. team mascot.


PART 2-
Waiting for the birthday girl at like, 7am in the morning..


"Make a wish, Cia!"

".. okay Cia is taking a very, VERY long time to make one wish...."



Me and Ker's breakfast! :)

---------------------------


In Mao we trust

Please be a typical Lit/Social Studies/History student and cross-refer to the picture with In Japan We Trust.

I R Kim Jong Hill coming to bomb your bird nest

Shoop Da Woop: "IMA FIRIN MAH LAZORZ!!"

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAH!
O o
/¯/___________________________ _____
| BLAAAAARAAARAAARAAARGH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Die you commie bastard"
"Fa Lung Gong!" (its the Chinese ad. for haircare products.. if I'm not wrong)



---------------------------

During lunch, Izzy came back from 7-11 with his usual Slurpee..

BRAINFREEZE SESSION!!





Q: How spastic can Aaron get?

A: Apparently, very.
*ticks and gives 100marks*

Aaron's head and CP's epic AMath textbook!

Whoo Izzy, thanks for giving me this even tho Ker asked for just ONE sweet :)

After the mahjong session Aaron and Ciping arranged this for me to show me all the winning thingys..

Then we started arranging the tiles.

We call it, Mahjong Art.
(Disclaimer and copyrights by Aaron)






Caption: I'm highly artistic so shoo, artist at work, don't disturb!

Caption: :sadface: me no artistic..




Stupid insane typing game I intend to try again later.



Whoo I love the coloring for this picture!

Experimenting with coloring for photos is always fun. :)


-END-

p.s.
And now I
I never been so amused
There ain't nothing left to prove
I ain't got nothing to lose

No comments: