G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am the camwhoring queen to the max.


When you are bored at home on a Sunday, and its raining, what do you do?

Yes..

Yes.....

You're getting warmer..
CAMWHORE.
Hore.

I am so random. Supposed to be doing the English assignment but till now I'm not even near 1% of completing it!

Supposed to go to Queensway Shopping Centre with Iggy, Teng, Mubarak and Yuanlong to find jerseys for the sec4 sailors, but was stuck at lao gim's place for lunch till like 3 (eating popiah! After sooo long) and I didn't bring my phone since it had no batt and I couldn't be bothered anyways so..

SORRY IGNATIUS THIAM! Hahaha.

He called and told me they found one. And wtf, "limited ed. and I think its green and yellow and Teng thinks its blue and yellow and YL thinks its.." eh shit should've gone!

Wtf me and Ryan still want our red jerseys.. I hope?

ITS NOT SHIT RED. MAROON IS NOT SHIT RED.
Ryan has issues! Especially with colors that are associated with Arsenal.









Woah I just had a long chat with someone I least expected to talk to about this kind of thing- Faris! Haha. He just asked why I was so upset and we ended up talking till now, like we've known each other for damn long or something.

Its good to finally found someone who's.. going thru the same pain I feel now?

And it was funny seeing how much we understood how it feels man. Totally going thru the same things. Its like, I can give him advise on moving on etc.. but if I were to tell myself that it'd never work. How stupid, right?

OKAY GO DO YOUR ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT ALREADY, GWENDOLYN NEO!

No comments: