G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eat! Not.

Woke up on the sofa again -.-

How? I had a damn bad case of gastric again so I went outside to tell my mom. Then I just lay there cuz I couldn't move since I was getting giddy. My mom asked me to eat sweet stuffs cuz I was like fainting like last time, but I refused to so she let me try to sleep. Dad was like nagging at me, "Whatever problems you have in your life now, can you just look after your health? Everyday you sleep so late, later than 2am. Now you refuse to eat?" and I started crying.

Then mom scolded me after finding out I skipped dinner.

Eh, how was I supposed to know that you need to eat after playing 2hrs of football.

And I haven't eaten breakfast. Don't ask me why. Like, if you don't like eating, and you're not in the mood to, you've got that perfect reason to not eat.

Why force yourself?

So I did my tuition homework. I like factorization.

Re-installing my Microsoft Office and Home Student. Need to do the English assignment on my ambition. I still haven't decided between 2 of my choices, and its getting frustrating like hell. Everyone else in English class decided but not me -.-

So my laptop now is lagging since I'm appearing offline on MSN and everyone's signing in. I hate my laptop! Think someone bought the secondhand Macbooks :(

Think I'll go watch Spongebob Squarepants now.

Tuition in 1 hour.


Xoxo,
G.

No comments: