G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heart.



For the little things, I CHANGED MY BLOG'S PLAYLIST!

Can't wait for the Newcastle United vs. Arsenal match later.

Oh, before I say anything else, I just came back from my bro's badminton bbq. Yeah horrible, stuck in a room full of little kids my bro's age and down. They kept making so much noise.

And at least 5 kids wore FULL SOCCER KITS! Wtf, rich kids!!!!

1 Arsenal home kit, 2 Man. U. home kits, 1 Chelsea away kit, 1 unknown slash forgotten kit.. Like wtf to the max they're just kids and they got full kits? Original somemore, not those bought from pasar malams! Horrified!

Well, the kid with the Arsenal kit was wearing..

LAST YEAR'S ARSENAL BARCLAY PREMIER LEAGUE'S KIT. HAHAHA OUTDATED TO THE MAX. (I have no idea why I keep using "to the max" nowadays. Pardon me.)

The kids reminded me of this year's sailing team. Cuz whenever Coach Alex talked, the kids made so much noise he couldn't continue. The moment he said, "ONE, A PEN-" they'd be like, "HUH A PEN COACH ALEX GFTHFEOHFEFHEKFHE??!! GFUEHFUEWHF!#$#%^$^y$%!" "WHAT PENSswDOWJFIEJFEI"

All the random letters cuz everyone was shouting/speaking/screaming at the same time, so you can't make out what they're saying.

Yeah, reminded me of the sailors.
Primary school kids vs. Secondary school kids.

Coach Alex was doing the lucky draw. I was playing Patapon and my earpiece was plugged into my ears, volume up so I didn't realise that everyone was looking at me cuz Coach Alex was calling me to help him draw a lot till my dad tapped my head.

"Whoever wins this prize must love her okay!"

"OMG EWWWWW AHHH YUCKKKKS EEEEEEEEE OOOOH AHHHH EHHHHH OHHH LA LEH LI LO LA LEIIII!"

"Love her as a sister la!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." then, "EEEEEEEEE!!"

=.= kids.

Yanjing came over to offer me food. He was like, "Why you never tell me you playing DJ Max!! *looks at screen, realises I'm playing Patapon* Why you never tell me you're playing Patapon!! All the games I have and I play!" my mom asked, "You're bbqing food outside how to play?" "For games, I will heck one la :P"

He's quite cute I guess. After that he came back and was like, "You should've told me earlier la. I cannot play now, my PSP mei dian cuz I was chionging level just now :x"

Before we left, Gerald came to me and told me "Jie, my coach say next time he'll versus you in DJ Max." okay coach Yanjing, we shall see! Should pick my bro up from his next training with my parents then HAHA.

Btw the heart ontop is a stress ball I got from the bbq haha!


Weird unknown people say weird things. :\

Newcastle United vs. Arsenal started exactly 30mins ago but since I'm already feeling so comfy in my room I'm lazy to go outside to watch it. :( sorry Nasri!



Shall get details from my dad tomorrow and watch the replay!

No worries, I have faith you'll score!
YOU'LL FOREVER AND EVER BE ARSENAL'S WONDERBOY.


Cuz you're the cute I-love-to-spread-my-wings-and-fly-when-I-score guy whom I fell in love with which made me such a bigass Arsenal fan! :)

Gogo Gunners!

HEARTS FOR YOUUUU!


(I'm sorry I look like a Chelsea fan, it wasn't intended! I gave up on Frank Lampard loooong ago I swear! Need to save money for my Arsenal NASRI #8 jersey soon!)

Xoxo,
Proud to be a Gooner.

(Yes, Gooner is another nickname for Arsenal people)


p.s. OH FORGET IT, I'M TOO TEMPTED! I'll just go outside and watch the match already, haha. Tempted to see my Nasri!

No comments: