G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, March 06, 2009

Gwendolyn meets Gwendolyn

I think I should blog about the Jason Mraz concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium yesterday night, even tho I'm too lazy to.

Met Zahra jiejie first for dinner at CoffeeBean at Kallang Leisure Park thing, never been there before haha. Then headed down to the Singapore Indoor Stadium to meet her two ex-students from Ngee Ann Secondary who were attending the concert with us.

One of them was Jessica and the other was Gwendolyn!

Zahra jiejie was like, "Gwendolyn Neo, meet Gwendolyn Chia.".

Gwen C. went, "OMG! *high-fives me* We have like THE coolest name, EVER!"

How awesome right? Finally another Gwendolyn. Haha.

The concert was totally awesome and tho I have to say I'm not the biggest Jason Mraz fan, I'm starting to like his songs more and more now, especially Lucky. And even though my back was hurting like a b$%^# the whole time, it was kinda worth it.

Okay, let the pictures do the talking!

The Jason Mraz fan that we got!




Concert hall filled with fans in eager anticipation for Jason Mraz.

Everyone was cheering like crazy when the lights were turned off.

(I SEE DUST SPEKS! Omg sorry dearest!)




Sorry, this is kinda the most that Dear's camera could zoom, so yeah I didn't get close up shots of him. Closest were like those from the screens.

Still, enjoy the rest of the pictures!












My settings for the camera made the person's hands seem ghostly.















Take a bow people.




He was giving everyone flowers while the show was ending. Aww.

Everyone was cheering "WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE!" and "ENCOREEE!!" when they finished, but Jason Mraz gave this *shrugs* I can't do an encore, so sorry! look. :(

So disappointing!

Was hoping he'd perform 0% Interest too but he didn't.


Videos coming up soon! As soon as I'm not too lazy to upload them on Youtube. Haha. Must let you hear him sing Lucky featuring Joy Chua.

Funny how everyone was commenting after the performance on the fact that Joy Chua performed Lucky with him.

"She should pay him la! SHE GOT TO HUG HIM!!"

"I bet Joy Chua was like the cheapest so he got her to perform with him man."

"Omg la! I think the part I cheered the loudest was when he called Joy Chua up on the stage."

Ooookay..

Um, then while we were walking to the bus stop before the one outside the Indoor Stadium (cuz it was freakishly crowded and only one bus goes there), it started POURING! And we got drenched.

We stopped a bus stop too early. Was supposed to walk to Zahra jiejie's place for her to pick up her car but since we got off at the wrong stop and it was still pouring with lightning included, we had to wait for Uncle Mat to come pick us up, drove us back to their place, Zahra jiejie took over the wheel and drove all 3 of us home.

The rain made me have this awful headache and my back pains caused my chest to hurt when I breathe blah. Thought it would be okay after a good night's sleep, but I ended up skipping another day of school instead. :(


Statement of the day:

"I'm sitting inbetween two Gwens. The highlight of my day man. This will like never happen to me again ever." - Jessica

No comments: