G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, March 20, 2009

When everything is wrong, we move along. Just give me some time. :)

Quinnie and Aaron came over today.

Helped Aaron do vectors. At least I did some work.



My favourite lime green mouse that doesn't really work. Wasted..
When did I start liking lime green? Actually I don't remember. Was before buying my iPod Nano I think.

Was challenging Quin to minesweeper since my modem refused to connect her.


Used my grey slow mouse in the end to play.

My calender tissue holder thing.
Me and Quin were both having runny nose still.


Wore the new AGEK jersey again.
I wanna get our names printed soon!


Aaron came like, 2 hours later than he said he would. So me and Quin watched failblog videos, the "Catch My Heart, Very Melon" video Darren posted on Facebook, etc.

Aaron tried Hotel 626 on my laptop and it was epic phail cuz it lagged too much.

Webcammed with Belle. Sometimes I wish I had a laptop with a webcam.

Went out for dinner at around 8.30pm. Aaron didn't know where Sumo House was. Quin was like, "1. You've never played Hotel 626. 2. You've never been to Sumo House??!"

Walked there, they scissor-paper-stone-d and decided on S-11.

Today besides in the morning, I was alright. Then on the way to Sumo House, well, Aaron finally confessed the little group I found last time on Facebook. He said it was to talk about me and David's relationship. So I was right about the whole "Lets Bet How Long They Will Last" event thing. Their codename for us being Pacman and Ghostie.

I knew it.

Then I emo-ed (according to Aaron) and cried while eating dinner.
Ate like less than half my dinner and lost my appetite so I didn't eat.

Realised today I didn't eat much either. Whoo. Again. Skipped breakfast (since it was cheesecake) and lunch but had the cheesecake at around 4 instead. So yeah.

Sorry you two, guess I made you guys feel damn oh shitttt or something.

Couldn't help it. A lot of things..

Went to Virtualand arcade. Watched Aaron play Beatmania IIDX while I just stared at the guy and girl playing Drummania. Walao, I felt really, really, really horrible.

I just realised that in the 3 months, we never went to play Drummania tho it was like, our favourite arcade game that we used to spam whenever we could.

Bet I suck at Drummania now, should be very rusty.

Quin's mom sent me home. Walked under my block.. remembered so much. I really hate myself, why did I let myself fall so deep? Really should've known better.

Intended to talk to Mom when I came home from dinner but she was going to Celine's house. Still remember in February on Gerald's birthday, they told me I must know how to handle relationships as in if we broke up..

That day seemed just like yesterday tho it was a month ago.

I LOVE SAMIR NASRI!!!!!!!!!


Yeah,
"I want nobody, nobody but you~"

Tomorrow, Arsenal vs. Newcastle United.
I have faith in you Nasri! Watching you play is the thing now that would make me smile. :)


My head fucking hurts right now.


And oh, an old choreo of Ian Eastwood's. (aka DJIcon)


Used to love his old style. He changed a bit but oh well.

The song used is well.. Grown Apart.

Sigh.

Now to just.. focus on hip hop and studies.

No comments: