G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coughing and sniffling madness



The next piano score I shall learn! :)

Sadness and Sorrow from the anime Naruto. Okay besides this I'll go hunt for the score for BoA's LALALA Love Song which I wanted to play like a month back but was just too lazy to go find the score :S

Better learn all these before I have no time in future T_T

Went to see the doc at the Polyclinic. Ugh, hate Polyclinic doctors. So cold, unfriendly, and talk to you like they want you gone in 10mins. Almost all my visits were less than 5-10mins. The longest was the time I was suspected of Hand-Foot-Mouth-Disease, cuz my foot also swelled up.

Been coughing my lungs out today! And it really hurts :'(
Sniffling like there's no tomorrow also ugh.

Got a hell lot of medicines, and they all make me drowsy. Mommy told me to take a nap tomorrow on the bus. Think I'll skip the medicines if I eat lunch.

And she got back from the shopping trip at OG with Quin's mom with Billabong shorts AND board shorts for meeee!!! OMG SO HAPPY. I never got Billabong board shorts ^_^ whoohoo! Damn comfy. (should be thanks to Aunty Esther cuz my mom would NEVER buy Billabong clothing for me)

Also thanks to the 30% off sale thing at OG :)

She bought this berms for Dad, and when he tried it on I burst out laughing cuz its those kind youngsters will wear. Like the black ones with grey lines down kind?

Then I told them, "This is like the berms I wanted to buy for David!! HAHAHAHAHA." and I kept laughing till I started coughing my lungs out again. Dad gave me this oh-so-I'm-old? sadface. LOL.

Going to Celine's place later cuz her mom invited us over to make pineapple tarts. Its ironic that we're only doing this AFTER Chinese New Year.

Might be eating dinner at Pepperlunch. Finally something not home cooked! But Dad mocked me by saying, "Not that I'm denying you of Pepperlunch, but you have to take care since you're sick!"

Well I don't like Pepperlunch ever since the day it made my shirt stink, but yeah. If my parents didn't tell me how our clothes would smell, I wouldn't have bothered smelling my shirt!!

RUIN LA DEY.

That time Dad also told me that the ham (ha-m, not the ham you put in bread etc) I eat in fried kuay tiao has brains, intestines etc in it (cuz its actually the whole body) when I was younger (AND WHILE I WAS EATING ONE OF IT HALFWAY SOMEMORE!!), I avoided it tho I LOVE ham so much.

Now I don't care cuz I love it too much to avoid it, but yeah whenever I'm eating it and accidentally think of what Dad said.. yeah I kinda lose my appetite :(

No comments: