G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 12, 2009

바보.

Was in a really good mood this morning thanks to this:



So I decided I have to blog about it!

There's a problem with the sound, still finding vids on Youtube. Mom and Dad bought McDonald's burgers for me and Gerald early in the morning so was watching this live since Dad was sending me to school.

I CANNOT BELIEVE EDUARDO MISSED A PEN.!

He scored the first goal for Arsenal for this match so I was kinda shocked with his pen. kick. I hate penalty shootouts/sudden death rounds!!! It makes you BLOODY NERVOUS. Thank God Roma missed one of their pen., if not Arsenal would've lost. D:

p.s. Watch dear Nasri's penalty kick. HE'S, SO, DAMN, COOL!

He just kicked and walked away, not like the rest so emotional haha. Even Dad agreed with me that he's a cool guy for someone his age ;D

Ngee Ann Poly thing today was fun! Our SL was Yauming (not Yao Ming). Kept making fun of his name. We were the last group and by the time we got back to the place, everyone was either done with their food or getting seconds! :P

Waited for the sailors in school after that with Quin. Kept bugging her to went home cuz I was feeling kinda down. But whatever.

Okay, blog more when I upload the pictures. Hate picture-less posts.


바보, 너를 사랑해.

No comments: