G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 14, 2009

A corner.

One side I'm trying to help someone else resolve problems. While on the other side I can't even handle my own life and problems I'm facing now.

What position am I in to help someone else??

At least let me know I'm still a HUMAN. A bloody, fucking human!! Why does it seem that no one actually sees me or thinks about how I feel like I'm some invisible soul?

I feel so empty. I don't know how I can take this any longer, how long can I bear with it? God.. I miss every, single shit I penned.

And being hated by my own family! HOW MUCH MORE HURT COULD I TAKE FROM ALL THE SHIT BEING THROWN AT ME RIGHT NOW?!

HOW DO ALL YOU PEOPLE THINK I CAN TAKE ALL THIS NONSENSE? ANYMORE? ANY LONGER? OR MAYBE YOU PLAN TO THROW MORE CRAP AT ME? GIVE ME A SIGN THEN TO TELL ME YOU'RE TRYING SO DESPERATELY TO THROW ME OFF MY FUCKING BALANCE, MORONS!

She's got a lot of problems? GOD LIKE I DON'T HAVE ANY!


Thank God the one week hols are here.

I need this time off I really do.

It just fucking hurts. Everything does. I hate everything in my life. Not my friends, "friends", family and bf, but everything else besides them.

I'm scared of being away, I really am.



[EDIT]

I'm done.


[/EDIT]

No comments: