G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Hey."

I love Livejournal because they can private your posts.

Finally ranted out some of my feelings there. Can't take it anymore.
Since someone once said my blog was too.. open?

(EDITED)

I wanted to spam this post. I mean, after what Eileen told me during recess, plus my dad's thing.. I really got damn upset.

Then halfway thru my Angry Post, I read thru my old Livejournal private posts..

12th October 2008, my posts started talking more and more about my feelings towards _.

And the post just before 12th Oct was the post when we were still quarreling about the Iggy and Maple shit.

The only people I REALLY talk to now are Kerrie and Justin Law.

_.. he threw away our friendship just like he'd throw rubbish into a bin. Its all just that easy to him.

He just has no idea how much I treasure our friendship; how much I miss him right now.
I tried making him and Iggy alright, but in the end.. now they're good friends again and me?



So.. we're going thru what we went thru is it?

Eh, funny.

22 August 2008, still emo posts on my Livejournal.. like a whole long bloody post, about the sec3 sailors in particular, and how they treated me like I was invisible (well only people like Ryan and the juniors didn't?). Hahaha.

9th December.. reading that post made me smile.

I'm crying like eff now, if you wanted to know.

1st February, 5th February.. all about the same person and how happy I was. My posts never complained about how pissed I was. Why do I never do what I truly think inside?

Then suddenly jumped to 31 March 2009.

"Fuck youuuuuuu."
.

.

.

"EFF-"

All the vulgarities came back, and it was all about how I hated my upcoming birthday this year and how I will never look forward to it except the clubbing with Alex.

I amuse myself, seriously.


And how this was a Angry-Post-Turned-Nostalgic-Post-cuz-I-read-my-livejournal's-private-journal-entries really makes me feel like crap, cuz I'm once again swayed from my focus.

I was so close to thinking I'd hate that person.. but reading those journal entries on my Livejournal just made me think wrong, AGAIN.


This journal entry of my livejournal.. seriously the best.
I just said, "Haha, good luck then. :)" not realising it was me.
Then after a while of my typical Gwen-slowness, I smsed him again,

"I guess she'll wait. Don't worry. :)"

"Allrites. she will nt be waiting for v long ~"

I hope not. :)

No comments: