G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool's!





My day started off with me walking into 4E, seeing a kinda depressed Manda sitting at her seat.

I put down my bag, turned to her and said "Good morning Manda!" and sat down while preparing for Chem. She turned to me looking very gloomy and said, "Gwen.. I got bad news for you.... My family is migrating to Australia in December.."

Immediately Ker and Mel's head turned behind and we were all staring at a depressed Manda, looking like she was close to tears. Ker said, "You going with your family?"

"To join your sister is it?" was all I could say actually.

"Yes.."

After a while of silence.. Ker's facial expression started to change to one that looked suspicious.

"You're bluffing us, aren't you?"

"April Fool's!"

As usual, in Gwen-slowness, I looked at Manda and went, "So are you migrating?" and all 3 of them were like, "OMG GWEN!!! HAHAHA SLOWWWW."

=.=


During Chemistry, Mr Lim started by giving us a pop quiz. Structural equations.. I stared at my foolscap paper dumbfounded for the whole 30mins plus. "20 pumping per wrong answer!"

I was like, very frustrated cuz everyone was writing at least SOMETHING, but I was just staring at my paper. And I was having a headache.

"Times up! Okay exchange your papers."

"Who got 15?" (if I remembered correctly full marks is 15).. "Who got 14?" and so on. When he hit the "who got 5?" he decided to stop counting down cuz he didn't expect someone to get lower than 5.

"20 per wrong answer ah!" and the whole class made noise.

Thru the noise, I shouted, "Eh Mr Lim!! Get 0 marks do how many?"

Suddenly the whole class went quiet and turned to look at me. QH was like, "WELL DONE GWEN! LOL OMG."

Then the whole class made noise that 20 was too much and he cut it down to 10 per wrong answer. So we did ours, and naturally I was slowest cuz I had 140 pushups to do, and I could only do boy's style since we never do girl's style in sailing. "Wah, Gwen, boy's style ah! Power leh.."

"Gwen, how much already?"

"93!!!"

"Okay nevermind, go back to your seat la, haha."

When I walked past him, "April Fool's!! HAHAHA, when did I EVER make you guys do pumping for wrong answers in a pop quiz!!! HAHAHAHAAA."

o____o

Me no likey April Fool's.

(psssst, Mr Lim! You DID make us do pumping once in sec3 for a pop quiz. "10 pumping per wrong answer hor!" I remembered I did 70 pumping.)

During English you could hear this boy screaming "APRIL FOOL'S!! HAHAHAHA APRILLLL FOOLSSSSS!!!!! AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

And oh, we got the old man replacement during Chinese again! Oh goodness. Xuanming kept disturbing me while me and Alex kept talking! Funny idiot.


Didn't run during PT today cuz my flu was back. I really need to start sleeping earlier. I didn't eat breakfast this morning cuz dad was giving Gerald a ride to school in his temporary replacement car (his car is still at the workshop) so I rushed.

Started to feel the effects of sleeping late + skipping breakfast again. You get horribly whoozy, and you can't think straight. Plus the fact I'm bleeding (yes, monthly thing), its just horrible to skip breakfast.

Nevertheless, only ate a proper meal during Lit remedial.

Settling the jersey nonsense with the sailors is hard work!

While Iggy, Belle and Yeow camped in 4E doing their debate script while I helped out with the hamster, Iggy got a call.

He told me, "Eh you know, the shop called me. I thought it was an April Fool's prank you know! Almost said 'FUCK YOU!' into the phone leh. Then I listen and listened, they told me all the sizes and I realised it was real. -.-"

HAHAHA.

So they'll be getting our jerseys ASAP. :\

Jack suggested that the sec4s make a jacket like Zac Poon's year did. Actually, not a bad idea cuz Nic Wong also suggested that. But Ryan and Iggy had a good time dissing his (Jack's) idea the moment it came out of his mouth..

Surprisingly I didn't join in.

Walked to the bus stop with Ryan and we were like talking as randomly as we were! He OFFERED to calculate the total amount of money I collect for the jerseys, which would be like 600bucks?

Thanks so much Takyongggg! :):):) good to have a friend who is good in Math, and offers to help you calculate MONEY. I would've died calculating that big sum.

So, people who are making the jerseys,

OWE MONEY, PAY MONEY!!!
Whoohooooo, I love being treasurer sometimes.


And those who haven't paid the sailing funds..
OWE MONEY, PAY MONEY
TO YOU TOO!



My dad's coming home with Burger King for me and Gerald to share. :) I'm awaiting it eagerly. And I'm not very sure what is up with my weird appetite recently. I never get hungry till 9pm plus, which is bad cuz you get fat eating around that time.

Okay, back to my long-awaited research on Autism I've been owing Ms Balan since forever! Plus my research on the book Heart of Darkness, which appeared in our Lit text.


p.s. I spent 2 hours plus trying to fix my printer, when the only problem was THE USB CABLE WAS LOOSE AT THE PRINTER! UGHHHHH for the household's tech-savvy person, I AM kinda stupid.

No comments: