G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 25, 2009

The end. (editing post later)

More photos coming soon! I think my laptop has viruses and it takes like what, 30mins to upload 5 pictures? Very torturous waiting for it. Give me a few more days, check back this space, or go to my Facebook to get the photos. :)






R.I.P. destroyed Polaroid.





My plate, compared to..


.. both of Jack's plates.

A coach who sincerely wanted to help, and someone whom we really need to thank for our results, be it good or bad.

How some people from the already-graduated batch made fun of her the first few times we met her was really weird. How could people even make fun of such a nice coach?

I'll miss you Jhing!







Well done 'B' and 'C' girls, and 'C' boys!
No matter what, we all tried our best (yeah duh I tried my best cuz I fainted on the 1st day of the B div races :\).

Thanks Vir and Daomin omg. If you two weren't there I'd just faint on the sand. Vir was damn cute, she leaned me against her knee and held me there for damn long. Super caring juniors of mine :):):)

While helping me into the shade they gave me someone's waterbottle? Dunno whose water that was.. they said the name but I was kinda in a panic :x thanks whoever that 1.5 litre waterbottle belonged to! Hahaha.

Think the sec4 guys were kinda bummed out. But oh well, school kept tying us down so HOW TO TRAIN. You guys gave it your best shot yeah! :)

My Polaroid freaking spoilt.
Wtf? My baby! I don't just dump it on the floor etc. I have no idea how the hell it just spoilt. The picture keeps jamming. The first day I used it it was okay, no idea why when I used it during the prize presentation, it couldn't work!!!!!

I cried and Jiabin was looking and me and like, "Eh Gwen, don't cry la.."

Trying to find somewhere to repair it cuz it meant a lot to me.. not gonna get a new one! But Singapore is so lousy, we lack so many shops/things blah! Worse come to worse I'll get a new one but still... nothing can replace Caleb cuz it was a precious gift from my beloved juniors!

During the buffet dinner with all the sailors (even Ryan came from school lol!), I sat around chatting with Daomin outside Sakura.

It was fun talking to her. We talked about *, a guy I seriously can't believe I was with! We just kept laughing at all the stupid things that happened, and my sec2 days. Aww. After that, Bryan joined in. I was very troubled by something, so much I started to cry. Its very disturbing and suffocating.

I just need someone to talk to about it. Someone that won't diss me.

Dm was soooo nice. I refused to go home, so both her and Bryan sat opposite Anderson Pri with me to talk and help me with my dilema.

Usually when I'm troubled I'll walk home and listen to music. Bryan could take 162 with DM but he wanted to accompany me. Thanks! :) we walked from YCK to AMK. Got Milo on the way. He's like a little bro, and told me he was worried I'd become like his sister- failing O's, overdosing on pills etc. just for a guy. Hmm, no worries man I won't be like that. :)

Met Iggy, Teng and WM on the way home cuz they went to play pool.

Was so tired out I slept the moment I got home. Sweaty but I didn't care.

----------------------------------------
Rescheduled tuition today cuz I was really too exhausted. I woke up at 9, ate breakfast, went back to sleep and only woke up at 4.30PM! Vvovv.

Its freaking hot now. Sweating tho the fan is blowing right in my face. Gonna shower then turn on the air conditioning. UGHHHH HOT WEATHERRRRR!!

No comments: