G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I know I am, but what are YOU?

I still miss the days I used to sit with the sec4s last year everyday. Looking at us now I sometimes can't believe we used to be that close really. Juniors can even tell me during camp, "I really admire you guys last year lor.. so close.."

I really wanna spend recesses with them again. Kinda sucks to think that I'm not as close to them. Miss them but ah the heck.

Sucks to go to a CCA when the people you're close to are the people you talk to least now. I feel bad for losing my temper so often nowadays. I really don't know whats gotten into me, but my temper span is damn short now. But I knew I wasn't PMS-ing.


Mundane school days kill my brain cells.

Taking my Lit test with the absentees outside class was really comforting. We sat outside and I was at the corridor between 4I and 4E, so if I stared straight it was the nice cloud-ful blue sky. :)

Omg I've such a weakness for skies!
Especially starry and cloudy skies! :D


Think my social life is affecting me a lot towards how I am at home cuz I'm becoming like last year where I dread coming home cuz I just shut myself out but yet I dread going to school where I don't feel like talking to anyone.

No comments: