G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 11, 2009

Drunktard

I must admit- I can't hold my liquor very well.

Drank one glass of champagne and one glass of red wine and I felt like how I did at Uncle Collin's wedding! My mom said my face was damn red and yes, it was. :( no wonder I had a headache and felt damn warm. I hate the almost-drunk feeling.

Mel, I will NEVER go drinking with you. See ah-m opening a bottle of red wine and you're already going nuts. Hahaha.

Suddenly hit me that majority of my cousins I am closer to/see more often are in sporting CCAs, or we at least do sports. But the Neo family is super huge and I have like 15 cousins (plus me and bro) in my generation alone.

Tuition ended at 1, and after I ate my supposedly breakfast, I fell asleep till 5pm. Kept waking up, but when I went back to sleep my dreams continued! I found my dreams hilarious.

Even so, was so tempted to sleep at XYZ's (Jiaxuan, Jiaying, Jiawen) room while watching Tim, David, Gerald and Garian play Halo3. Hell tired.

Ate Turkish Delight! HAHAHA I remember in sec2 we used to tease this Opti sailor who had the words "turkish delight" on her boat. The way sailors recognise other sailors whom we don't know personally is funny. For example, "That SIN410 person ah, very-"

Went to Mel's place since the adults continued playing mahjong. Watched stupid Youtube vids and got tired so I came home at around 12.45AM.


7th APRIL = Linjie's birthday
8th APRIL = Gwen the Great's birthday
9th APRIL = Ms Balan and my awesome ge-pek's birthday

April is Awesome. ;)


THERE'S A FREAKING FLEA TOMORROW! But I can't go. And I got loads of work to do. Thought of going to get my Polaroid film tomorrow evening but no one's free.


Finally decided that I might get this phone.

Since I got no camera, might as well get a good camera phone, yes?

Or this one, its freaking pretty! With light effects and all. More of prettiness, less of good functions. Hmm.



NEVER GETTING TIRED OF THIS VIDEO!


11 April.

By now I would be penning down something and smiling like an idiot as I write it. Tradition? Not as much. I don't get what I'm feeling actually. Very mixed up, also very distracted from my studies. So I maintained for Jan and Feb, who cares?

Almost a month already and yet I'm like, HAHAHA CAN GO BANG A WALL AND DIE. I'm really damn tired of trying to get myself to hate, and showing how much I don't give a damn anymore on the outside.

But yet I'm kinda just keeping it in. Even my dreams!, like every week! I think I know why I've been so tired out already. Every time dream of something I don't wanna think about.. whatever I do reminds me of things we did.

If that isn't tiring, what is?

Told myself I'd get over it, just needed time. You're probably clean over it, and don't give a damn anymore. Good for you.

Question: Am I over it?

People who don't understand, just never will.

And why the hell am I writing all this in my blog? Ah whatev., see you people around. Kinda not in the mood to blog anymore. Happy sweet 16, G.


p.s. YC Lover, I really want time to give me the answers to my questions.

No comments: