G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wheelchair.

Found myself sleeping on the floor yesterday cuz I collapsed after I went to turn off my room lights and had no energy to get up on my bed after 2 hours of dizzyness which caused me to be unable to sleep.

Collapsed after running 2.4 today.

Like just lay on the floor and Ker had to use her knees to support me. Jiaqi came with a wheelchair (ultimate horror!) and I got wheeled to the outside of the General Office.

Me no likey being on wheelchair cuz everyone asks/stares!

NOT FAAARNY.

Hey at least I finally got 16:38 for my 2.4 timing!

I DIDN'T STOP AT ALL WHILE RUNNING THE WHOLE 3 BLOODY ROUNDS! AHHH SUPER BIG ACHIEVEMENT!

Who's the weakling now, huh? Huh? HUHHHH?

I finally passed 2.4! Omg! And 16:38 for timing too omggg.

GIVES YOU NO REASON TO INDIRECTLY TELL ME HOW LOW MY FITNESS LEVEL IS. Even if you gotten like a better timing than me.

Had sooo much difficulty going up the stairs. Thanks Marcus and Jeremiah for carrying me up! Shit, I must've been bloody heavy. :x the most inconsiderate thing was some sec3s were watching (hi AREL!) and I told them to go up first. After a while I tried to support myself up the railings cuz I didn't want M and J to suffer. Guess what?

Someone upstairs poured icy cold water over the railings on the 3rd floor, all over my right arm.

Then I heard laughter. F***er(s)! Like wth is your problem?

Finally made it up to the 2nd floor (thank God the Humanities room is on level 2!) for Geog. Thanks lovelies for helping me go back up to get my stuff :)

Quin even piggybacked me up to the 4th floor after Geog for English! She could still say I was quite okay (weight-wise)! Thought she'd be like, "Wtf omg AHHHHH!! *collapses*"

Lipkoon kept calling me noob! Eh you NOOOOB, at least I don't do my bio drawings like a girl! ;) Mdm Loh gave me a random paper last week to copy the drawing of a flower of. Thought it was a girl's, till I flipped the paper and checked the name :x

Eileen had a huge laugh pushing me back to class then around. Grrr. Hahaha.

While talking to Mel I suddenly felt a tug on my ponytail and it was Xuanming! He started pushing me to and fro and he wanted to take me out of class to push me around (bet he would've gone super fast??!) but Mdm Loh came in the moment he pushed me out the back door. OOOPS. x)

4Endeavour has sick and horny minds! *cough* Qi *cough* Hua *coughcoughcough*! Bet Mdm Loh regretted going thru some stuff on that chapter with us HAHA.

Thanks Bryan, Atiqah, Cia and Aaron for helping me down the stairs! And no thanks to Jon for showing me how slowly I was going down by standing infront of me and doing stepups. I keeeeel you!!!!

Okay thats all. Thanks AGEK and the BITCHes for helping me/scolding me so much today! :) Cia said that this was "By far the most exciting day for us since the start of the year."

Note to self: NEVER BE ON A WHEELCHAIR IN SCHOOL AGAIN.

AH MOM WANTS TO TAKE ME FOR A BLOOD TEST TOMORROW SHIT MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!!

The last time she told me that she wanted to do so to confirm if I had hyperthyroids or something worse, I had the same nightmare of needles for 3 nights straight!!!
Trypanophobia:
- The extreme and irrational fear of medical procedures involving injections or hypodermic needles.

p.s. Of all the sailors that asked me if I was okay today..

.. Only 4 of them were sec4s, and a hell lot of them were the juniors.

No comments: