G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 20, 2009

Love Life. Live Life. Live Love.

To my darling juniors, GOOD LUCK FOR INTERSCHOOLS! Results don't matter, just give it your best shot! Especially for the sec1s, know some of you guys are like super nervous? Awwww~!

Jiabin, Ariel, Donovan (lil bro!), Marilyn, Siitin, Liqi, Lynette, Gladys! JIAYOU GUYS :) love you all to bits and pieces hahaha. Not forgetting the sec2s, Daomin, Vir, Chiaee, Aaron J., Amanda, Zaki, Joshua K. and Joshua G., ALL THE BEST YOU GUYS! Xoxoxoxoxo to inifinity. I love my juniors to hell, even if they DO give me hell sometimes, they're the sweetest things most of the time and to be honest they're the ones brightening up my sailing trainings recently.. so yeah!

--------------------------
Contemplated giving my sailing jersey to someone else. I was the one who suggested it last year during sailing camp, and now I don't want mine. Told Iggy and Quin already. Even so, I can't really decide.

I've been so drawn from everything these few days cuz, well, I don't know.

Walked out of class in the middle of Emath cuz I couldn't take it anymore. Bio was okay even tho it was after recess but Emath after that was PURE HELL. Was so tempted to scream and punch the wall beside me.

Didn't care about anything anymore, so I just drifted off to sleep during CME. Mdm Loh gave us something to do in groups but I guess they decided to let me sleep. Woke up and it was almost the end CME.

A lot of people were sleeping too! Manda, Ker, Jiaqi, Sera, Justin had his head down.. I bet Lianyi, Atiqah and Cia were somewhat doing the same too!

Mdm Loh was like, "You all must go MF forums and tell them not to start school so late! Say.. 'Mdm Loh's CME was VERY interesting, but due to the humid weather we couldn't prevent ourselves from falling asleep so we must start school earlier!!', okay?"

Had lunch, did Emath and went up for English Oral!

Was super nervous, and of all invilgilators I picked Mdm Suhailah, MY OWN ENGLISH TEACHER.

But overall I actually ENJOYED the session! What's my secret??

.

.

.


Everyone's beloved RICK ASTLEY!!!!


Jani, Bev and Gabriella all gave me this o__o look when I said I talked about Singfest AND Rick Astley.

Muahaha. I bet I was the only one who talked about Singfest AND the fact that Rick Astley also performed. I actually told Mdm Suhailah, "And then I thought, 'What on Earth is he doing there!!' all the young artistes performing and then he comes out. =.=", which actually made her laugh.


I MUST talk about my recent amazing online discovery!!

I found this Wordpress website and immediately I was in vintage camera heaven! Saw the one below and was immediately taken away. Reminds me of Lomo's Lubitel. They sell all sorts of vintage cameras, video camera (no 'S' at the back) and accessories! Browsing thru the website was freaking awesome.

Rolleiflex 3.5A Automat MX TLR Camera


YES! THIS video camera! Canon omg.

Most Polaroids are either in mint condish, or new! Of course, they're vintage. Awesome aren't they! OMGOMGOMG I WANT MORE, MORE, MOREEEEE!!!

(Like how Eileen wants dogs so badly, I want cameras.)

Aaaaaand..
BISHAN'S STANDARD PHOTO BRANCH HAS POLAROID 600 FILM! OH THE JOY!

$29.50 for a pack of 10 film.. ah hell expensive. Think I'll buy one tomorrow with my own money.. today I asked dad to get one for me at the AMK branch.

Thinking of getting a Fujifilm Instax one, since its slightly smaller and the film is cheaper.

No comments: