G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Till now.

Library photos overdued by a TAD bit :x

Guess who?


Forgot what it says.. think its "I love Nino"?




SOMEONE. I NEED A CAMERA OR I'LL DIE REALLY SOON OMG.


I'm should be awarded like the Best (Online) Multitasker of the Day.

Jooked on BoA's Look Who's Talking and Eat You Up. Damn, I should be pro-Korean-songs when it comes to BoA. But oh well, fans will be fans! Have been one since pri4. :)

Ah my head's going nuts just hunting the webpage of that shop I found the pair of Acid Washed Shorts on! SHOULD'VE JUST PLACED THE ORDER WHEN I SAW IT! Saves me the trouble of finding it now. Its a backorder somemore! Well, lesson learnt.

Contemplating if I should wear an ankle guard to school.

At most.. shall wear it after sailing tomorrow? Damn, don't even know if I CAN sail. Doesn't really matter, interschools is in (wtf I don't know why but I suddenly typed "3 months!" out of nowhere. FAT HOPE, IF INTERSCHOOLS IS IN 3 MONTHS EVERYONE WILL REJOICE) 1 week!


I really don't know how much longer I can take this! Be it blood boiling, or just being plain wtf, I really can't lie to myself anymore.

Just don't know how I'm gonna put this across.

Maybe.. I should just stop thinking "What if-?" whenever I start to, and stop letting things I do remind me of anything.. anything at all.

My mind needs a break.. a freaking long break.....

But now's not the time.

No comments: