G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Meet my new boyf!

Had such a picture-filled post for you guys today! Sadly blogger decides not to upload my photos.

Bought my Polaroid 600 film after the Chinese Oral with Aaron and Quin. My allowance/savings of $60 flew out the window. At first I was one upset girl but now that I loaded the film and got Polaroidy/Caleb (picking a name!), I'm now very excited.

Walked home from J8 with them and tho my back nearly broke under the weight of my bag, I was one happy girl when I got home!

Reasons being:
  1. Celine lent me her camera to use! :) what makes me sad is that her camera is EXACTLY the same as my camera I lost in Thailand. :( aww Cammie, how are you in Thailand now?
  2. I got my parcel! NEW SHIRT WOOHOO!

3 more days.. and I'll be officially free.

It'll be books, books and more books.
Occasionally I think I might follow them down to study at East Coast since I know home is way too distracting. My mind only feels at peace when I'm at the seaside or seeing stars.

Heard my girl juniors did very well today? Successful redress, removal of OCS, and a possible 3rd? Well done! Very proud of you girls. :) keep it up for tomorrow! Guys too ;)


-------------------------
The word mundane can never be linked with today.

I loved today, even tho the day before I was total emo-shit, storming out of class cuz I couldn't take it, standing at my fav. spot crying.. "Manda and Gwen are unusually noisy today ah!!!" was what Atiqah commented at the start of the day, which was kinda nice. I liked today partially cuz of Manda. BE HONOURED! :)


We watched this ABSOLUTELY STUPID skit this morning, as part of Care talk. Some of us said we could report the school, cuz Xiao Ke Ai (a.k.a. Mdm Koh) was being so.. EWW. Trying to seduce Mr Gana?

"You free tonight?", "Somewhere far from this school", "Gelang Serai", "Only both of us"..
Don't those words make you THINK something?

Like, a skit by teachers indirectly encouraging student-teacher relationships? Oh gawd. We were friggin' grossed out. Her tehhhhh voice still rings in my head. "Mr Gaaaaana~" OH MY GOSH. I think I can't sleep tonight! GOOSEBUMPS!

Some people even said she was trying to potray herself as a -. You fill in the blank.


Bio test kinda made me feel bummed out, and we continued with the puberty video after! Super funny, we SWEAR the camera went brushing thru pubic hair. Like everyone went, "IS THAT.. PUBIC HAIR??!?!?!!!!"

Chinese oral after school made me so nervous!

Zoe broke a chair and she took a new one with a sharp thing poking out of the seat, and I sat on it!! AHHH MY LEFT LEG.

Went thru alkenes with Mr Lim and Nic after that and went off to get film. Love that chapter and the one on alkanes to bits, honest! Sorry la CS for not staying back to dance with you and Mr Lim!

---------------------


Ending off with videos, first up a crew that's wicked sick. Was watching a video on Suzan Boyle and ended up looking at this. They truly are Flawless! How awesome are they. One of the most interesting locking routines I've seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GrOMLylvhQ&feature=related

I'd be very happy if I had a crew that stuck together thru thick and thin for 4 years, practising everyday! It'd be pure HEAVEN to practise dance everyday.




TAEMINNIE!
Hell cute in this video. His freestyle :D I actually found one of Jonghyun (oppaaaa!!) but you only see a bit of his face (his friends all had mushroom heads while he has spiky hair! COOL ANNOT?!) and the rest was him singing at some dark karaoke place. :(


p.s. JONGHYUN OPPA IS MINE

No comments: