G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 13, 2009

Do I hear a tinge of jealousy in your voice?

I'm the stupidest person in the world! Hahaha.

Can't believe I thought school STARTS at 9.20AM today, cuz it ENDS at 9.20! So, so, so darn freakin' stupid! Thanks to that I missed 2 periods of Lit, wth?

But I've been feeling pretty light-headed. Ugh. Gonna study, study, study! later on.

I sprained my right ankle 3 times in less than 2 hours. Damn its like, I sprained it after Linjie's birthday BBQ. The next day it was fine so I went for the regatta, but when I squatted down to take my lifejacket there was a sudden sharp pain and I was screaming like mad. The guys were laughing and telling me, "Walao your ankle like that still wanna sail ah!" as I painfully limped on the bus :(:(:(

Getting off the bus, I sprained it one more time. Rigging up my boat, I sprained it another time! How awesome can I get.

And it was pure torture during the regatta omg. Every time I tacked and jybed, my ankles kept hurting like !#%$!@%Y^!!!!!!! when I have to reposition my legs. :(


Okay I must thank Mrs Sidhu for all her attitude talks during camps!

During the first race, I had a bad start. But just changing my mindset and thinking more positively, and asking myself questions like: "Gwen do you want to maintain or catch up?" and telling myself "Your only option is to catch up" and, "You must only maintain or catch up now!!" after I caught up worked!

It worked so well I caught up with more than 10 boats :D

Except at the finishing me and Dylan from TKSS went to the wrong mark, JASON LA. HIS POWERBOAT! He was trying to get this byte (with no one in it o___o) that was stuck to to mark out. So the blue mark couldn't be seen :(

The race with the light wind, same mindset except more positive and I remained so still my right leg cramped up, but I was 10th on the first lap/round :D just kept focusing on the red mark and nothing else. But the second upwind I lost my focus cuz Wenfeng kept distracting me on the downwind.. so yeah :(

BUT I STILL FINISHED 16TH!
In light wind thats a big feat to me ^_^ so.. YAY MEEE!!


Ending off with something..

FOR FOOTBALL FANS ONLY!
Or for people who want to see (ewww) Christiano Ronaldo kiss a ball.



This video listed so many Arsenal players! Nasri (in the video he was still a player for Marseille), Vela, Walcott, Fabregas, V. Persie, Denilson, don't know whether to be happy they listed Bendtner tho.

Nasri after Walcott, 3:34. Starts off with him praying before a match! Which he always does. He's Muslim and its so cool he doesn't mind showing that. 4:21- FABREGASSSSS

I'm starting to like Torres too. Its so cute that he tattooed the date he first met/kissed his girlfriend slash fiancee Olalla on his leg in roman numbers!! AHHHH SO CUTE.


[EDIT]

Wth just as I finished this post, I put down my laptop to watch Little People, Big World on Discovery Travel and Living, THEN THE SHOW ENDED. Unluckyyyyy!!

[/EDIT]

No comments: