G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 17, 2009

Where'd you go?

I honestly think I'm reverting back to my sec3 self.

During recess.. I felt that I didn't wanna be in school. Its exactly like last year, I didn't like being at home, yet I didn't like going to school.

Besides to AGEK, I'm invisible. Purely invisible. People only come to me when they need it. Besides that, I'm like nothing.

No one waits. I wait for them, but no one does for me.

I walked behind them. I decided to slow down.. and suddenly they were gone.

I don't like school.

Slept during SS. I had no mood at all. I just wanted to shut up, I didn't wanna talk, I just wanted to be left alone. Like, let me be.

Cried during recess. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. Atiqah thought it was cuz I was worried about the blood test I'll be taking later. Yeah I'm worried but not that much.

Stood at my fav spot (when I'm upset or just want alone time) after we went back to class- the corridor between 4I and 4E. I like that area cuz its like I see roads. And cars. And the nice clear blue sky. Makes me think about the school day ending faster. Started crying as I watched cars go. Winteng came and talked to me, and she knew almost exactly what I was upset about.

Its not only about that, there's more girl. But thanks for talking to me.

Well, I hope that sooner or later I'll just find it stupid that I'm crying, like how you realised it.

For like the first few mins of Emath we just stood there. Lianyi called us in, then Jiaqi.

Oh yeah, did you find someone to take the hamster home for the weekend?

You know what?

I should just shut up. Shut up, keep to myself, let me be. I don't know why, but it suddenly occured to me that I don't really like company. Especially in sailing. I'd rather just be left alone now. What for talk when no one hears you? What for be there when no one sees you? What for I do ANYTHING, and no one's appreciative, or even responsive?

So what for I be there.

When I'm just fucking invisible?

No comments: