G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cuz I don't know about today.

Supposed to be over at Linjie's place now for his birthday BBQ. Honestly, it slipped my mind since I have visitors at home now. Bryan called and asked if I was already coming over and I was like OH SHIT. I haven't even gotten him a present yet! Wenfeng and his class already got him a present and Quinnie and Aaron didn't tell me so now I'm kinda stuck.


Tho I have a pretty good mind on what I wanna get him. Hmm.

Think I'll give Celine a ring and see if she wants to go down to AMK Hub with me. A little bit of walking does no harm, does it?

And my dad tried to 'compensate' for his mood yesterday. I hate it when he does that. Like whenever he flares up at me cuz he's moody, he'll make up for it by getting me something. Today he called me in the morning and suddenly asked about the Nike water bottle I wanted, which I never told him about, I only told Mom. He never gets me anything branded unless I literally beg him for it. Whatev. Can't be bothered.


Watched The Wow Factor with my mom just now and it suddenly occured to me that our first reaction was: "The woman is so much bigger sized than her husband!"

Then it occured to me that, most Singaporeans are like that, no?

Like, we descriminate by size. "You're so fat and so, you're ugly. You disgust meeee."

Credits to killerxkate on Devart.

I think girls go thru so much torture! Once you're too fat, you're a 'goner', and at least fat guys don't find it so much of a chore to shop for clothing cuz all they need to do is get a bigger size and they might not look fat. Girls? Totally not the case.

And see, fat girls get anorexia cuz people say they're fat, and they get affected by that sentence. Googled and got this: Karen Carpenter (musician): Went on a water diet to lose weight and, ... Ana Carolina Reston: Brazilian model, starved herself to death in 2006. ...

And a model (who was skinny) went on an apple and tomato diet and died!

Okay so girls have a problem too. Hmm.

I guess its okay to be big-sized, unless you're unhealthily fat. Like, some people are born big-sized. What do you expect them to do about that? Idiots are the guys who call girls fat. That's honeslty the last thing you'd wanna call a girl! So guys, don't go around calling your girlfriends fat, or you'll never know what will happen next.

*dramatic piano piece plays*


Love the silly footballer who flies whenever he scores a goal tho! x) and his cute hair which he used to have. Sadly.





SAMIR NASRI IS THE LURRRRRRRVE.

No comments: