G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 18, 2009

For all things upsetting, 2-posts-in-a-post WOW.

I already told you I wanted to get my polaroid film way earlier right? Who asked you to go out and only come home now. Still say what you don't wanna go now since we're going for dinner with Celine wtf do you think you're talking about you take me as some idiot don't you yeah I'LL GO MYSELF LATER AND ACCORDING TO YOU, NOT GO FOR DINNER AND SKIP IT OKAY stop asking me why my face is so black YES ITS CUZ OF YOU I really wanna just bang a wall and die now cuz you're being so idiotic and you totally just don't care about how I feel when you say fucking stupid things that you think is funny YOU'RE SUCH A JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHA I FEEL SO SARCASTIC WHOOHOO.

---------------------------

Realised that I care too much.

I refrain from asking even tho I really can't take it anymore. Why am I getting so affected by it when you're actually happier? Why do I give a shit about you when you don't anymore? Why am I the only one lagging behind in terms of emotions?

Felt so disinterested in Emath just now during tuition.
Didn't feel like I should be doing anything.

Told mom I wanted to go Bukit Batok to get my polaroid film before meeting Celine and her mom for dinner, and she started saying it was my fault I lost my own camera, blahblah.

I really hate life now.

No comments: