G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cuz you and I both loved.


Talk about not getting a good sleep.

After smsing Jack till like 12plus yesterday especially about sailing stuffs (thanks so much for giving me a listening ear dude!), I couldn't sleep till 1AM? First time in a while that I cried so much. Haha. When I finally got to sleep, I woke up at 3AM, then 4AM, and 5.20AM when Ker smsed me. I was so energy-less that I found it tiring to walk from the kitchen to my room.

Worse still I was almost late for school (met Aaron on the way. You just HAD to tug my ponytail right D:) so we had to run. Ker asked me if I wanted to sit down halfway during the national anthem, cuz she said I was swaying back and forth or something? Didn't realise it.

Felt so lethargic during Chem that while Mr Lim talked to us, I slept. Starting to enjoy Chem lessons tho! Hahaha. Amazing no?

But I definitely felt much better during recess cuz of Eileen.


I didn't enjoy being at sailing.

No actually, I did, only cuz of my juniors. Feel that I'm much closer to them now? Love them!!! :D thanks guys for always cheering me up whenever you guys deem me as upset.

Infact, I feel like I'm only going to sailing cuz I HAVE to.

Can't take the fact that I'm faking how happy I am there. Geez.

Gone were the days I used to enjoy sailing because of the sec4s..

This is so much like in sec3, when I cried after most sailing sessions (how dramatic can I get?) cuz I hated being there due to conflicts. But naturally things got better and the our batch was still as close as ever.

Its weird that I'm saying this.. but I'm so envious of the sec4 drama people cuz they're now so close, especially before their SYF.

Walking back to class after getting food and Milo (which I spilled all over the floor) for Lit remedial, all the sailing juniors who met me on the way back were all saying "Hi", coming to disturb and talk to me.

How often do the sec4s do that when they see me now?

I hate being treated like I'm invisible, even by my own classmate who's a sailor. But no, I'm actually used to being treated as invisible by them, especially certain people. Last year AND this year.

Ker was like, "Your juniors are very nice and friendly to you hor."

I said, "I feel that I'm closer to my juniors this year."

"Its alright what. There's no problem in that."

Then I told her, "Well, you'd naturally want to enjoy the last year of being in your CCA with your batch, and be close to each other what."

Ah SUCKS. Now I feel like crying wth.

Very tempted to delete that folder. VERY.
But I still think I can't. Not yet, at least.


If I treasure and appreciate you, I will do things I hate doing.

So.. yeah. Don't take me for granted too. Or I will hate your ass for life.

No comments: