G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Listen to your heart, looking for your dream


I don't get how some people can be so..
Try letting me humiliate you with whatever I don't like about you. Try that for a change, huh? You tell me how you'd feel. People just have their limits.

Who is THE person you are comfortable talking about just anything to?

I don't know. Well, me and Alex were talking about this during English. Like, if you're not comfortable about talking about the things that are bothering you the most to your closest friends because in some way or another, they don't quite understand the situation you are in, can you really consider them closest?

How..

Mind-boggling.


That aside, I think sooner or later, I'm just gonna burst. Hur.

I am who I am. I get what I get. You can't define the world as yours, can you? NO, duh! Only some evil person/robots/aliens out to rule the world would, but in actual fact, it isn't theirs.
You're not an evil person/robot/alien.. are you?

Shit, now I'm talking nonsense.


Took 169 home with HAMZAH! today. Okay, I meant Syafiqah.

Talked a lot about ACS(I)'s school life, since both our cousins were from there.

Saw the guy I always see on the way to school. The one I find rather good-looking LOL. Told her I always see him and she was like, "You actually take note of people on the bus??" well, saw him so many times on so many mornings; he's either standing infront or behind me, how to not notice?

Maybe its cuz he has this damn familiar look. Like, whenever I look at him I THINK I knew him or seen him somewhere before, besides on the bus.

Or maybe its cuz he's tan and tall or something. Ning said I always look out for these kind of guys, like they're my type or something? HAHA. =.=


Omg, NING! *GASP*

Remember, eye-candy session out at sea last year!! EYE-CANDY SESSION!!! You didn't even find * cute what, how could you. Tall, tan and skinny! Rememberrrrrr?! THAT.

Last year, we asked each other which guy sailor we thought was kinda good-looking or hot while waiting for the next race to start. When I told her who, she was like, "Omg Gwen, why are all the guys you go for/find cute are tall, dark, and skinny!"

Well, I don't know?


Gonna get a new phone soon!
I hope. Dad's in Genting so I must wait for him to come back :(

Getting Quinnie's one, or Sony Ericsson's C510, cuz I need a replacement for a camera soon. Either way, Quin's one still has a nice camera, and its touch screen!

Ultimately, I still want the iPhone. Thanks a lot Celine, you're making me jealous of yours! :(:(:(

As for *'s, I decided to pay for it myself. See, such a nice person, HOR??? Okay no its cuz I feel guilty hah!


OKAY LAPPY HAS ONLY 20% BATTERY LEFT AND I NEED TO STUDY SO GOOD AFTERNOON AND BYE! TTYL HUNS :)



p.s.



The Rooster occasionally has trouble with relationships due to an inclination to argue and nag. You will have more friends if you can control this tendency. And, those relationships you do have will function more smoothly.


Your friends should be people who are not easily offended. This is because you probably tend to be direct and say what is on your mind, sometimes without regard to the feelings of others. Although you do not mean anything personal, you can easily hurt sensitive people.



Wowwww. How true.

No comments: