G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 26, 2009

Vintage camera heaven much?




Caleb (my awesome Polaroid OneStep CloseUp, a.k.a. my baby-slash-boyfriend) is working again!

Was watching Catch That Kid, and Corbin Bleu is in it! He seems like he's 12 in this movie. And the girl looks like.. KRISTEN STEWART??! Okay yeah it is her. And her birthday's April 9th, 1990.






Check. It. Out!
Its so old, the brand name is like.. fading off.


My dad was trying to find his old Polaroid earlier (in prevention to persuade me not to buy a new Polaroid cam), and while digging through the cupboard we found his old vintage Praktica kit that he just chucked away like that, what the hell! Complete with macro lenses, Carl Zeiss lens!!

With a rainbow neck strap which if Quinnie saw she'll totally love.

Mom promised to get me a DSLR if I get 15 or below for my O's. HAHAHA I kinda don't believe it actually. But suddenly, a compact camera doesn't seem all that bad. Considering Panasonic LX3 as the reviews online were all very good.

Well, time to go study. Told myself to finish at least a few chapters today no matter what. No distractions, nothing. Ughhhhhh.

No comments: